“Good to be Home”

Outback Steakhouse
Ranked #48 of 247 Restaurants in Slidell
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed May 4, 2017

We had been traveling for a week and glad to get home. So, we wanted a quick and tasty steak. We have dined in at the restaurant many times. But, we wanted to relax at home. So, we ordered take out. The Victoria Steaks was excellent, as usual. The "Dine Rewards" are an excellent value also.

Reviewed March 18, 2017

We started the meal with the shrimp on the barbie and had the filet mignon and lobster tail for dinner. Everything was cooked to perfection, perfectly seasoned and the filet melted in your mouth. The baked potato had the perfect creaminess and flavor. This was by far the best meal I have ever had there in a string of great meals! And I can't forget our server, she was amazing! Friendly and attentive, but no intrusive. I can't wait to go back!!

Reviewed March 1, 2017

I hate that I have to deduct "point" for this Outback. Most everything was at expectations for an Outback except for the cleanliness. When we arrived I noticed that several tables had not been bussed. Later when I went to the restroom I counted 16 tables that had not been cleaned. The servers were also adding dirty dishes to the dirty tables. It was kind of a turn off walking by all of that mess. We were there on a Sunday night and maybe they were understaffed? I did not see anyone just standing around.

With that out of the way, the service we received from our server was good. She seemed to be working really hard but was very pleasant. The food was good. Everything else was as expected from an Outback.

It was a little tough getting into the parking lot from the road.

Reviewed January 25, 2017

The food is very good with a nice selection. Portions are generous. Servers and service is A+. Location here in Slidell is not ideal. Very busy intersection at Gause Blvd
and I-10

Reviewed December 16, 2016 via mobile

I love this restaurant! It's been around forever! But it is definitely still one of my favs! Great price and great service!!! Steaks are always cooked correctly and served in a timely manner!

Been to Outback Steakhouse? Share your experiences!