“They go the extra mile here”
Review of Chili's

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Chili's
Ranked #121 of 233 Restaurants in Slidell
Cuisines: American
Reviewed October 1, 2012

Service was fast! Food was good, proper temperature and as ordered. It was a busy night and they stepped up to the challenge.

There are newer reviews for Chili's

Reviewed August 17, 2012

I took 6 people two of which were small kids under 4. We enjoyed the two for 20 deal and had all three of the soups. Over all the service was very good the place was not to busy, and the food came out in order. As with any Chili's the fod is spicy so if you do not like very salty or spicy food would be wise to ask them to cut back.

Reviewed August 5, 2012

We visited in July and yet I ended up going out to the car to fetch a jacket - the aircon was set to "blizzard" which made it pretty hard to enjoy the meal, to be honest.

The food and service were as expected - good, with no outstanding positive/negative aspects to highlight.

Reviewed July 1, 2012

The restaurant was not busy, but we had to wait at least 30 minutes to receive our order. Our server did offer us salsa & chips just before our order came, but we were not interested (due to being on an eating plan). When our dinner did arrive, it was incomplete - my husband's plate was minus the garlic toast; my salad was minus the dressing. Both were remedied fairly quickly. My salad was mediocre; my husband's steak was pretty good. We tried some of their lighter fare, which was apparently still pretty high in calories (for us). In fairness, I must mention that our server gave us a 20% discount on our bill. However, that did not help the quality of the food or that the very slow service prolonged the driving time of our road trip for that evening. Would not recommend this restaurant.