“Consistently good food.”

Zea Rotisserie & Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
Zea Rotisserie & Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #11 of 233 Restaurants in Slidell
Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed November 16, 2013

I have eaten here five times since September of this year, and the food is consistently good! The last time was 11/13/13 @ 4:04 PM. There were five of us in the party and the service was prompt and efficient. Each day presents a different special and Wednesday's was the Fennel Crusted Beef Tenderloin.. Delicious!!! Three of us had that with the braised cabbage and roasted potatoes, one had the beef with potatoes and snap beans and the last had the chicken breast with potaotes and snap beans. All were pleased with the food. One wished for bread on the side, but was OK with the meal as was.
All would go back.

There are newer reviews for Zea Rotisserie & Bar

Reviewed September 26, 2013

Went with a old friends mom who is 93 and going strong.The food Was outsatnding.Service a little on the slow side but quaity of food made up for the wait. to get drinks.

1  Thank blakes8542
Reviewed September 2, 2013

I had not complaints about the food. The BBQ chicken rotisserie was excellent, so was the corn soup and the spinach salad (could not remember how they called it exactly). I was not completely satisfied with the service. The server who brought us our soup and salad asked if we would like some fresh ground pepper and we said we wanted some - but she did not have it with her - and told us she'll be right back - never did come back to bring the pepper. Then the main course arrived - same server - never acknowledged that she forgot to bring the pepper. We didn't say anything because the food tasted great even without it. Nobody offered to refill our iced tea. Midway through the meal, our main server came with the bill - "Take your time, no rush, you can pay whenever you're ready". She came back a few minutes later to check if we had the payment -( we were still eating). Then came back a little later - my husband has finished but I was still working on whatever was left of my chicken, just enjoying how good it was, then back came the server, "Can I take away your plate, HON?" I'm a very slow eater and I enjoy savoring my food. My enjoyment was replaced by irritation. Overall, the food was good. Management should train their servers on common courtesy not to give the customer their bill halfway through the mean and tell them "don't rush".

Reviewed July 31, 2013

We dine at Zea's quite often. Everything I've tried has been delicious and the service and atmosphere are excellent.

Reviewed July 31, 2013

We had a nice dinner at Zea's in Slidell. Nice wait staff with knowledge of their dishes and when we asked about serving size he clearly said that since we commonly shared meals out, he thought we would be fine sharing - some wait staff do not offer this advice when asked. We ordered the roasted chicken and yes it clearly was enough for 2.
It did take longer than usual to get our meal. That would have been fine if we were having a drink or two before the meal or if we were with friends but we were wanting to get to the movies as well.
I would eat there again but just in case will allow for longer wait.