“Wonderful stay!”

Ranked #7 of 22 Hotels in Slidell
Jackson, Mississippi
“Wonderful stay!”
Reviewed February 12, 2014

This was my 3rd time to stay at this property during the past year (12 days) and each time I have been positively impressed by their great customer service and overall attention to detail (guest, service, and property). While I could hear some nearby traffic noise from I-20, it was not bothersome. I never heard any noise from adjoining rooms, something I appreciate since I am a "light sleeper". The breakfast was diverse in choices with the quality exceeding what you would normally expect from a "value-priced" property. I would definitely stay here again and recommend it to others.

Room Tip: The staff is very capable in customizing your indiviudal room requirements upon request.
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
HiGm70461, General Manager at Holiday Inn Hotel and Suites, responded to this review, February 26, 2014
Dear StanB235,

Thank you so much for your continued loyalty to the Holiday Inn and Suites in Slidell, La. We truly appreciate your business and your feedback regarding your visits with us! I have shared your review with our team to congraulate them on a job well done! We look forward to seeing you again!

Michelle Parks

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (55)
Saint Louis, Missouri
Reviewed February 1, 2014

The staff, especially Penne and Ashley, was a great help with anything I needed!! They went above and BEYOND!!! I will DEFINATELY stay here again while working in the New Orleans area!!!! I HIGHLY recommend staying here for a GREAT experience!!!!

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
1 Thank Scott W
Dear Scott W,

We truly love hearing feedback from our guests and are so happy to hear we exceeded your expectations! I have shared your review with our team who are thrilled to read your review, especially Penne and Ashley. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed January 31, 2014 via mobile

This was my second time staying at this location and the stay and service was excellent. Decided to have breakfast and Ann was very attentive and personable. I would definietly recommend this hotel.

Rob M.

Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Dear skydiver068,
I have shared your review of your stay with us at the Holiday Inn and Suites in Slidell, La. We are very pleased to have provided an exceptional stay for you! Ann is also pleased to have been mentioned as she strives to kepp our guest happy so they will keep returning. We certainly look forward to seeing you again soon!

Monroe, Louisiana
Reviewed January 30, 2014

More have I ever found a more helpful staff Brandon talked me in while driving as the interstate was shutdown, when I left in the morning the front desk staff helped plan a route to get into New Orleans. Want to thank them for excellent service and a very friendly attitude.. The rooms were clean food and other services were well above normal.

• Stayed January 2014
Dear jts2020,

It was such a pleasure to read your comments regarding your stay at the Holiday Inn and Suites in Slidell, LA. Brandon is certainly a joy to work with and I am pleased to see how much he was able to help you during the severe weather conditions to ensure your safety in arriving to the hotel. We look forward to seeing you again!

Slidell, Louisiana
Reviewed January 20, 2014

Great staff and food. Especially Dorothy in cafe 372 very professional and just an all round sweetheart. Great job! Would definitely recommend this hotel to friends and family. Nice rooms and comfortable beds all so.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
1 Thank Justin K
HiGm70461, Manager at Holiday Inn Hotel and Suites, responded to this review, February 26, 2014
Dear Justin K,

Thank you so much for taking a moment to review us from your recent stay here at the Holiday Inn and Suites in Slidell, La. we have shared your review with our team, especially Dorothy. We truly appreciate your business and jope to see you again soon!

Hartselle, Alabama
Reviewed January 16, 2014

Stayed 3nights and was treated great. Went out of their way to make it a great place to stay and even gave us a upgrade:) Great location and quiet rooms . also many places to eat near by. Also well keep up and very clean and front desk people great .

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
glowmommy, General Manager at Holiday Inn Hotel and Suites, responded to this review, January 17, 2014
Dear Jefsushay,

Wow! I love hearing feedback regarding our hotel here at the Holiday Inn and Suites in Slidell, La! Your feedback has been shared with our staff so they know their hard work haas paid off! Our team strives to provide an exceptionally clean room with exceptionally friendly service to every guest, every day! We appreciate you choosing us and look forward to serving you again!

Madison, Mississippi
Reviewed January 12, 2014

We loved our stay!

Ann was awesome!!! She brought us room service in the morning and was just SO friendly! She was so personable. and we enjoyed chatting with her while she was getting our food together. When she left our room, even my girls that are 7 and 9 said "She was REALLY nice!!!" Great job Ann!!

Dear NeelyU,
Yes, it has been my pleasure to work with Ann in our Cajun Bistro, Cafe372 here at the Holiday Inn and Suites in Slidell. La. I just started two weeks ago, but I have seen Ann chatting with our guests and proving what is truly exceptional Southern Hospitality. We do look forward to seving you again soon!