“Good value and close to New Orleans.”

Holiday Inn Hotel and Suites
Ranked #6 of 22 Hotels in Slidell
“Good value and close to New Orleans.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 5, 2013 via mobile

Nice resting place after a day of driving around NO! Nice Bistro, clean rooms, friendly staff and close to I-10! Front desk provided bar & restaurant recommendations. Bed was comfortable and even though it was close to interstate it was quiet.

• Stayed March 2013
1 Thank Csehnert

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (55)
Hattiesburg, MS
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 25, 2013

This hotel is located right off the interstate in Slidell, so easy and quick to get to. Rooms are a nice size and bedding is very comfortable. It also has an indoor pool, which is great for a family with children traveling during the cold months. They offer a free made-to-order breakfast which is excellent. The staff at this hotel were all extremely nice. Every staff member we walked past during our stay, would stop and talk to us. That small act of kindness really does make a big difference. If you ever need to stay the night in Slidell, LA, I would definately recommend staying at the Holiday Inn Hotel.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
2 Thank Stacy T
Grand Prairie, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 12, 2013

My husband and I stayed here over Mardi Gras weekend. It was extremely, quiet and peaceful. The rooms were clean, loved the jet tub in our room. The staff were VERY nice and pleasant, and very helpful, especially w/check in. The breakfast was good and was a good value for an early meal. Overall, met our criteria for a clean, safe, affordable, place to rest after long days of walking and touring.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Alexissummer912
Illinois
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 5, 2013

My wife, son and I stayed here a couple nights during Super Bowl weekend. Ten minutes from the French Quarter, but miles from the hassle of the crowds. Fast, friendly check-in, comfortable beds and easy access. We also went on a swamp tour with Cajoun Encounters. Only ten minutes from there as well.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
3 Thank tklasinski
Gardendale, Alabama
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 19, 2013

I go to N.O. two times a year and always stop in this holiday inn. I'm getting old and forget alot,but when I went to eat Breakfast the lady was so nice I remember her from my last stay. I wish I could remember her name,but she was a young black lady who goes out of her way to make you feel welcome. We asked the front desk for a local place to get good cajun food and she told us about a place that was sure good..This place is always clean,indoor pool,work out room.This Slidel Holiday Inn is the reason I stay with this brand of hotel.

Room Tip: Sit down breakfast is great,with nice servers.They go out of their way to pleace.
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Thuy N, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Hotel and Suites, responded to this review, February 2, 2013
Dear Valued Guest,

I apologise for the late response as I have been out of the office. I want to thank you for taking the time out of your day to let us know that you enjoyed your stay. Here at the Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites of Slidell, our goal is to satisfy each and every guest that stay at our hotel. I will pass your remarks on to both restaurant and front desk staff and I am positive they will be ecstatic to know that you were delighted with their service. We would like to thank you for choosing our hotel as your preferred hotel in town, and we hope to see you again very soon! Please have a great weekend and a blissful week!

Houston, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 7, 2013 via mobile

Very nice hotel. Staff is the nicest staff I have ever had. Breakfast was awesome!!! Very quiet rooms and comfortable beds. Great shower.
Wonderful one night rest for us on the road home. Everyone on the staff was so friendly and eager to please us. The housekeepers, front desk staff, cafe waitresses were all so nice happy and helpful. One of our best stays for our family.

• Stayed January 2013
1 Thank Susan B
Thuy N, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Hotel and Suites, responded to this review, January 18, 2013
Dear Valued Guest,

I do apologise for the late response as I was out of the office for the past week and a half. I would like to thank you for the kind words and will certainly pass this message on to the staff at Holiday Inn of Slidell. The staffs at Holiday Inn of Slidell takes pride in making our guests feel at home. We are thrilled to know that your stay with us has been pleasant! Should you have any questions please contact me via phone or email at 985.639.0890 or thuy.nguyen@avalonhotelgroup.com and I would be more than glad to assist you with any questions or concerns. We look forward to seeing you soon!

tupelo
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 2, 2013

check in was fast and friendly,room was clean,however lighting was poor,enjoyed pool,sunday breakfast was ok for adult but not kid friendly,great location,price was good i would recomend this motel and will stay again in the future

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
2 Thank c r
Thuy N, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Hotel and Suites, responded to this review, January 3, 2013
Dear Valued Guest,
Here at the Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites, we always strive to keep our guests satisfied, to hear that breakfast was not to your child’s liking is disheartening and we are sincerely sorry this event has happened. We offer a variety of breakfast selections for our wonderful guests to select from; because our breakfast function is complementary, children are limited to the kids menu. We offer the option of ordering off the regular menu at additional charges. Nonetheless, I will pass this message on to my staff and reiterate the breakfast process and clearly explain what it entails. We sincerely hope this will not affect your image of Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites of Slidell, and as always should you have any questions or concerns please don’t hesitate to contact me at [985] 639-0890. We look forward to seeing you soon! Thank you and have a wonderful week!