“wow only requird 5000 priority rewards points for 1 night”

Holiday Inn Hotel and Suites
Ranked #8 of 22 Hotels in Slidell
Reviewed November 15, 2012

You goota believe the attitude is good when you arrive knowing you get the night for only 5000 priority rewards points. Unbelievable and aside from the great value it was a good experiencel. Staff was helpful, good breakfast bar. Internet speed ws unudually good for hotels and we got an upgraded rom s I am Platinum level with Priority Rewardsfor this year.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
Thuy N, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Hotel and Suites, responded to this reviewResponded November 21, 2012

Dear Valued Guest,

We are glad that you enjoyed your time at the Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites of Slidell! We have expanded our breakfast verity to accommodate our guests with their daily schedules. I will pass your message on to the staff here and I’m sure this will brighten their day! We hope that we have your experience here well worth your time and we hope to see you soon! Have a Happy Thanksgiving and please be safe!!

There are newer reviews for Holiday Inn Hotel and Suites

Reviewed November 1, 2012

The staff is wonderful at this location - and they have an actual restaurant. I stayed there for three nights, and for breakfast two of the three mornings, guests were able to order off of the restaurant menu for their complimentary breakfast. One the other morning, therer was a hot buffet set up.

The room was fine and it was comfortable with a refridgerator in the room.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
Thuy N, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Hotel and Suites, responded to this reviewResponded November 3, 2012

Dear Valued Guest,

We are glad to hear that you’ve enjoyed your stay with us. Our breakfast selection are made to accommodate our wonderful guest, just like you! The staff at the Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites of Slidell absolutely values your compliment and it truly means a lot to us that you took the time to write this review. We hope to keep you, in addition to our past, current, and future guest satisfied! We hope to see you soon; please have a wonderful day!

Reviewed October 18, 2012

There are reviews from pre-Katrina about roaches and whether or not they are back, but I attest to their existence because I had to kill some in my room, just glad to say I only had to stay there for 2 nights!! Other then the roach problem, the hotel is in fine shape, staff is accommodating and friendly, with a free cooked to order breakfast. Get rid of the roaches and the 2 review goes a 5.

• Stayed: October 2012
Thuy N, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Hotel and Suites, responded to this reviewResponded October 20, 2012

Dear Valued Guest,

I am truly sorry for the inconvenience we’ve caused you. I am appalled that you had to witness an unpleasant incident. Our professional pest corporation services our property once each week and has assured us 100% pest free. They are working very hard to keep their promise, not only to us but also to our valued guest, in order to prevent this kind of encountering in the future. If you would, please give us a call at 985-639-0890 so that we can further assist you. Again, I am truly sorry for our short comings. Please have a wonderful day!

Reviewed October 5, 2012

Great staff, great food, good beds. Reasonable to boot Can't beat the location and the price. Good staff on front desk. Extra parking if you are pulling a trailer. Get the Rib Eye.. great steak. Hot breakfast prepared each morning.. on the house...

Room Tip: all rooms are good
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
Thuy N, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Hotel and Suites, responded to this reviewResponded October 10, 2012

Dear Valued Guest,

I would like to thank you for your kind words, and I will pass this message on to the staff here at Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites of Slidell. We work hard in keeping our guests happy, I'm sure this message from you will definitely make their day! Again, thank you for staying with us and we look forward to seeing you again! Have a wonderful day!

Reviewed September 6, 2012

We found only one room during Hurricane Isaac, a suite for four adults. We added a cot in the room, which made enough beds for all of us. We were working the Hurricane in Slidell and surrounding areas, and it was extremely difficult to find a room. We were allowed to book this room and another one the next day. We decided not to use the second room, as we were fine staying in the same room and hoped someone else would need it. They were able to let someone else have the room late that night, and did not charge me for it. Their business center was excellent. The ladies working the front desk were extremely helpful and very sweet. They were all very professional and personable. This was at the beginning of September (after the storm), and power outages, curfews, and room shortages made many customers difficult to deal with. I saw many of the customers being impatient and rude, but they were always very composed. Being in the customer service industry myself, I would have been proud of each and every one of them had they been my employees. I will again stay at a Holiday Inn because of the service we received here.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank wldenz
Thuy N, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Hotel and Suites, responded to this reviewResponded September 13, 2012

Dear Valued Guest,

I hope that you are safe and dry, and am glad to know that you had an excellent time with us even though we were going through tough time. I hope that everything turned out great for you and our customer service was well beyond your standards. I will pass this delightful message on to the staff who were working during the hurricane. Thank you again, and we look forward to seeing you soon! Have a blissful day!

Reviewed September 5, 2012

I really can't say anything about the quality of this hotel, as I was unable to stay there due to Hurricane Issac. I can tell you that I couldn't get to the area as my August 30th flight was cancelled due to the storm knocking out power to the New Orleans airport and that when I called to cancel my reservation because of this, I was assessed a penaly one night's rent. I could understand this if they had been unable to rent the room to someone else, but when I called to check, all of the rooms were full. I can't say I will never stay at another Holiday Inn, but I will look for other options first.

Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family

Dear Valued Guest,

I apologise for any inconvenience we've cause you. If you would please give us a call 985-639-0896 so that we can further assist you in this situation. I hope you have a wonderful day!

Reviewed August 30, 2012

Our stay was much better than any average Holiday Inn we've stayed at in the past. The hotel was new and clean, with modern decor. We stayed in the larger suite, which was a great sized room for our family, again well decorated and clean. The breakfast in the morning was fantastic, with great selection, prepared fresh and fast. I was quite impressed. Kudos to Holiday Inn. We'll won't hesitate to return on our next trip to Slidell, and recommend the place to our friends.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank eriktera

Dear valued guest,
We are glad to hear that you had a great stay with us at the Holiday Inn Hotel of Slidell! I will pass the message on to the staff! We look forward to seeing you soon, and please have a great day!