“Great Stay!”

Holiday Inn Hotel and Suites
Ranked #8 of 22 Hotels in Slidell
Reviewed July 24, 2012

Very nice stay. Room was very nice, very clean and beds were comfortable. The front desk staff, restaurant staff and cleaning staff were more than helpful and very kind and friendly. We use the Holiday Inn family of hotels all the time and this hotel is an example of why. The only thing that could be better is the breakfast situation. Food is good, breakfast is free but it's a made to order, not buffet (except on Sundays) so if you need to be somewhere be sure to give yourself at least an hour to order and get breakfast. Will definately stay again.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
Thank Mick and Jennif... G
Thuy N, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Hotel and Suites, responded to this reviewResponded July 31, 2012

Dear Guest,

I am ecstatic to hear that your stay with us has been pleasant! I would like to thank you for the comment/ suggestion; we will do our best in resolving the breakfast issue in order to deliver your breakfast in a prompted and timely manner. Again, thank you for staying at the Holiday Inn of Slidell, and we look forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed July 22, 2012

I was headed to the New Orleans area and my first choice of hotel was booked so I thought I would give this Holiday Inn a try. I was pretty surprised by the effort made to make guests feel welcome including providing a free evening reception similair to where I would have normally have stayed and breakfast off the menu was also included in the room rate. The room itself was spacious and very clean, and they also provided recognized my priority club status and provided the benefits I am supposed to recieve but rarely enjoy from other Holiday Inns.This has definately become my go-to place when I am in the area next time. Great Job!

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank blkbart

Dear Guest,

I would like to thank you for the kind words and will certainly pass this message on to the staff at Holiday Inn of Slidell. The staffs at Holiday Inn of Slidell takes pride in making our guests feel at home. We are thrilled to know that your stay with us has been pleasant! We look forward to seeing you soon!

Reviewed July 7, 2012

Very good and clean hotel. Excellent staff was helpful and free breakfast was better then what you usually find at chain hotels. Would stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank 51gator50
Management response:Responded July 9, 2012

Dear Value Guest,

I would like to thank you for the kind compliment. I will be glad to pass on the message to the rest of the employees here. The staff at Holiday Inn Hotel of Slidell put forth our best effort to make your stay an excellent stay. We're glad to hear that you enjoyed yourself whilst staying with us. We look forward to seeing you in the future and may you have a blissful day!

Reviewed June 6, 2012 via mobile

Standard rooms, standard service. Wine/beer/snacks on some week nights. Comfortable but not fancy.

• Stayed: June 2012

Dear Guest,

Thank you for the compliment. I would like to inform you that we are under new management and we take all of our guests’ comments/ suggestions very seriously and above all else, we want to do what's right when it comes to the guest's experience.

Reviewed May 16, 2012

Would love to visit again, so close to New Orleans and not as costly. The staff was so friendly from the Housekeeping to the front desk. The free made to order breakfast was a nice change from other Holiday Inns.

• Stayed: May 2012
1  Thank AnneCoston

Reviewed May 13, 2012

Nothing remarkable. But the decor is modern, room is clean, bed is super comfy. Close to the freeway, but the noise is well insulated. Reception is super nice.

I love newly remodelled hotels. This is one of them. Job well done. 5 stars for me.\

30 miles from the touristy french quarter. It can work if you plan it well.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank 1001oaks

Reviewed April 23, 2012

As a priority club member, it was great to be greeted at one of the better Holiday Inns I have stopped at.
The room was spotless, with an adequate bed after a long day of travelling.
The check in staff were quick to get to sign up for a double points offer which was available to PC members, and I wasnt even aware of this offer!
Great place, great staff

Room Tip: sign up to the Priority Club for great offers!