“Disappointing”

Peck's Seafood Restaurant
Ranked #3 of 235 Restaurants in Slidell
Cuisines: Seafood
Description: "Crispy fried seafood and daily specials, seafood stuffed bell peppers, stuffed artichokes, boiled seafood. Good-size portions".
Reviewed January 17, 2014

I had the seafood tower, which was ok, but a bit overpriced I would say. My date had the soft shell crab sandwich which she had just a few bites of and quit eating. She has made soft shell crab before and she saw a lot of yellow in the crab which we suspected were the egg sacs. She brought it to the attention of the girl who was running food and she just shrugged and said, "that's part of the crab". It would have been nice to have been offered something else, instead it just went in the trash.

4  Thank SweetTizzyT

Reviewed November 4, 2013 via mobile

All the poboys at Pecks are so over stuffed, that it almost makes a second meal! I Love this place! When crawfish are in season, this is the place to get 'em!! Sooo Good!

1  Thank Sqirl
Reviewed October 30, 2013

This restaurant was very clean, friendly staff. You order at the counter and they bring it out to you. I had the corn and crab soup - it was good, but not the best I've ever had. My husband had the shrimp po boy. The first thing I noticed was that the shrimp were a little larger than other places. He had to take some out of the roll in order to bite into it, there were so many. The shrimp were fresh and tender and a very light not greasy breading. This was one of the best po boys I have ever tasted. I would go back for this po boy. The other dish that looked really good was the boiled shrimp or crawfish. They sell by the pound and prices were reasonable.

1  Thank cindy s
Reviewed October 17, 2013

This place has some of the best catfish I've ever had. Disappointed the restaurant is closed on Sunday and Monday. Enjoy!

Reviewed October 14, 2013

was told this was the best seafood in slidell....when we got there, it looked like a fast food place from the outside, but we went in and are VERY glad. Order at counter, if you feel overwhelmed by choices get a menu and plan your order. Fried shrimp AMAZING, fried catfish AMAZING. Po' Boys look amazing but didn't try. Cooked the tuna steak to perfection