“Amazing food and Southern Hospitality”
Review of Bonnie C's

Bonnie C's
Ranked #14 of 229 Restaurants in Slidell
Cuisines: American
Description: Phone 985 288 5061
Description: Phone 985 288 5061
Marcy, New York
“Amazing food and Southern Hospitality”
Reviewed June 9, 2013

We found Bonnie C's on Trip Advisor, what a find it was. I ordered the fried chicken and it was delicious and juicy. They let you know it takes a bit longer and it was worth it. My partner got the Deep South Gold and he loved it. We loved the cooking so much we returned a second time before the end of our trip. If you are looking for down home country cooking with a great atmosphere, this is the place!

Visited June 2013

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The best ever!”
Reviewed June 4, 2013

AAAAAAMAZING!!!! Why would anyone go anywhere else?!! We were coming home from the aquarium in NO on our way back to Biloxi and my sister in law told us how awesome this place was. We stopped and was greeted by the sweetest server and the owner! The owner had so much passion when he talked about his food, I knew it would be good! This is your mawmaw's french Cajun food!

1 Thank Francesalisha79
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“TEN STAR!!! Everyone need to try it.”
Reviewed June 3, 2013

I love this restaurant. It's the best that I've been to in a long time. Everyone is really nice. The food was fantastic. The prices are affordable. If you want a good home cooked southern meal with southern hospitality then this is the place for you. I recommend this place to everyone.
Mr. Tim is so sweet. I will be back again.

1 Thank Felicia601
Houston, Texas, United States
“Lived up to the Reviews”
Reviewed June 2, 2013

I came across this cafe in one of my regular dinner searches. It had such great reviews I conceded I had to try it. With a party of five the bill was a little more than I was hoping for but it was worth it considering the buffet we ate at the night before totaled $74 and I left feeling jipped. The whole family enjoyed and the staff was the best. I would definitely go again. The only thing I will say is the kids thought it was more of a bar but they are definitely a full service restaurant.

Slidell, Louisiana
“Good Home Cooked Food”
Reviewed May 14, 2013 via mobile

Had lunch there last week. Very reasonably priced, large portions and good. Loved the free muffin to snack on!

Visited April 2013

Been to Bonnie C's? Share your experiences!