“Lived up to the Reviews”
Review of Bonnie C's

Bonnie C's
Ranked #16 of 222 Restaurants in Slidell
Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Phone 985 288 5061
Houston, Texas, United States
“Lived up to the Reviews”
Reviewed June 2, 2013

I came across this cafe in one of my regular dinner searches. It had such great reviews I conceded I had to try it. With a party of five the bill was a little more than I was hoping for but it was worth it considering the buffet we ate at the night before totaled $74 and I left feeling jipped. The whole family enjoyed and the staff was the best. I would definitely go again. The only thing I will say is the kids thought it was more of a bar but they are definitely a full service restaurant.

• Visited June 2013

Slidell, Louisiana
“Good Home Cooked Food”
Reviewed May 14, 2013 via mobile

Had lunch there last week. Very reasonably priced, large portions and good. Loved the free muffin to snack on!

Visited April 2013
Mississippi
“Good food”
Reviewed April 10, 2013

The cornbread muffins are tasty. The lunch special was good but the roast beef po boy is a pass. The chips are so hard you will break a tooth. THe management was rather rude (some man). It was pretty good, may go again

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank beachgirlinms
Slidell, Louisiana, United States
“" If you are looking for Great Food and Excellent Service, Bonnie C's hits the spot!"”
Reviewed March 15, 2013

If you are looking for a place that has great food and excellent service, Bonnie C's is the place to go. From a friendly and family atmosphere, to a variety of choices on the menu that will satisfy your tastebuds, you can't go wrong with Bonnie C's! I love how my family and I are greeted right away, by the friendly waitstaff, as we walk in the door. I also have to say that I am pleased with how we are served right away and not waiting long for our meal to come out. The owners, Bonnie and Tim, make you feel at home and like family, with their wonderful hospitality and their homestyle cooking!..So, if you are looking for a great eatery with reasonable prices, friendly and family atmosphere, and homestlye cooking that will satisfy your tastebuds, then look no further than Bonnie C's.

• Visited March 2013
“I love the atmosphere, music was awesome friendly sat. Lunch. Leaving with a big smile and full tummy!”
Reviewed March 9, 2013

Its great iI ddidn't get the special but it passed me and look so good and was super cheap!! My own dish was awesome a trio of poboys just the right size(:

Been to Bonnie C's? Share your experiences!