“Excellent food and service”
Review of Bonnie C's

Bonnie C's
Ranked #13 of 236 Restaurants in Slidell
Cuisines: American
Description: Phone 985 288 5061
Description: Phone 985 288 5061
Reviewed March 2, 2013

My wife and I read the reviews and decided to try Bonnie C's for Saturday lunch. She ordered the shrimp dinner and I ordered the daily special which was fried red fish with angel hair pasta covered with crab meat and shrimp sauce. The food was excellent and we both look forward to returning for another delicious meal. The waitress was courteous and very attentive and earned her tip.

Reviewed March 1, 2013

In these days where fast food and chains are king, it's rare to find a gem like Bonnie C's. This is the BEST food in Slidell with service that is INCREDIBLE. They really appreciate their guests and make sure your water/soda is always filled and everything is to your liking. I had a poboy while my husband loved the daily special of lightly friend catfish with a crawfish pasta. DELICIOUS. I'd recommend to anyone, anytime, anywhere. If you are anywhere near Slidell, skip the chain across the street for this great down home restaurant!

Reviewed February 25, 2013

Local color! GREAT food. Had turkey& trimmings & beef brisket. Both were great. Collards, yams were very enjoyable. Can't get used to cold cornbread, but flavor was good. Complimentary oragne muffins were OUTSTANDING! Owner came by & visited with every table. Would defininetly return.

Reviewed January 24, 2013

I love Bonnie C's. The menu is quite extensive and includes alot of Louisiana specialities, as well as Italian. My husband swears by the "red gray" (tomato sauce)! We both love the briskit. The fried chicken is to die for (it does take about 20 mins because it is freshly cooked). I love, love the chicken wings! The only thing that I am not a huge fan of are the homemade potato chips that come with the po boys. My husband and I love the orange muffins! The prices at Bonnie C's are reasonable and the portions are generous. It is a family great neighborhood restuarant with great food and great service!

Reviewed January 20, 2013

Had a really good experience at Bonnie C's. The food was great as well as the service. There were so many great selection to choose from. My wife decided what she wanted and asked me to order it for her while she whent to the ladies room. I was having trouble deciding what to order. Finally I made a choice between 2 selections. When my wife came back from the ladies room, she asked me what I ordered? I couldn't tell her because I couldn't remember because both seemed to be great choices. When to food came I was happy with my choice. The food was great. It was like home cooked food but better with the best of ingredients. Later that week I was telling someone how I loved the place and they said they could tell by how passionate I sounded when talking about it.

Been to Bonnie C's? Share your experiences!