“Slightly over rated”

Speckled T's
Ranked #87 of 222 Restaurants in Slidell
Cuisines: American, Bar, Seafood
Good for: Large groups, Bar scene, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Brunch, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Military Road / Gause Blvd
“Slightly over rated”
Reviewed October 8, 2013

Had the wings if it's a Tuesday thing then I would think they would taste good at least . And the parking lot needs expanding . Over all the service was great they need to work on specials.

• Visited October 2013

Ohio
“Nice Place”
Reviewed July 15, 2013

After a long day in New Orleans, our family just wanted something light as it was later in the evening. My husband and I ordered Nachos to share and each a cup of gumbo. Both were very good. They had a live band there that night and I expected to be blown out by the sound since we were relatively close but was pleasantly surprised that it was at the perfect pitch and we could still converse without screaming. I did think it was a little pricy for what we ordered but overall it was a nice experience.

Visited July 2013
“Really disappointed.”
Reviewed July 6, 2013

I expected the buffet to be really quite good, but it was nothing more than just okay. I did like how the food was presented and the service makes you want to come back for sure, but the food is just okay.

Visited March 2013
2 Thank Honestcritic40435
Slidell, Louisiana
“Average Food but the music is too loud!”
Reviewed June 19, 2013 via mobile

My wife and I stopped in to eat dinner on a Saturday night. We ordered our food then the band started playing. The music was so loud that I was unable to talk to her without screaming in her ear. It's a cool place to listen to loud music but don't go if you want to talk to anyone at the table. Extremely crowded as well. Staff is very nice and accommodating though.

• Visited February 2013
2 Thank Crescent98
Slidell, Louisiana
“Average Food and Overcrowded DIning Area”
Reviewed May 27, 2013

Went there to eat and listen to music. Band was good, food was average at best and the tables were way too close together.

• Visited February 2013