“Great place!!!”

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Military Road / Gause Blvd
Reviewed July 12, 2012 via mobile

After we went on a Cajun Encounters tour we ate at this restaurant and loved it. We had the seafood platter and buffet, both of which were great. They also had $1 beer, which we really enjoyed!!! We were there in July with our kid and grand kids. Everyone wants to go back. If you have a chance check it out, it is well worth it. It was better than most of the places we ate at in New Orleans!!

Reviewed June 13, 2012

We got the oyster po-boy, shrimp po-boy, appetizer sampler, and eggplant Napoleon. Everything was delicious! All plates were plentiful! Batter was just right (not too much or cooked to hard).

Reviewed May 26, 2012

Yes, if you have a craving for FRESH, tasty seafood and are in the Slidell area, this is at the top of my list of recommendations. I had some pan fried redfish that was extremely good. Great veggies on the side, a bit of rice. I had a seat next to the stage and had a totally great time... definitely someplace I want to revisit.

On a side note, its not exactly a quiet romantic place. More fun than that. Nice dance floor if you have a lady friend along :)

Reviewed April 14, 2012

My sister felt the restaurant was a little too cold, so the hostess suggested dining outside in a recently added area. I have to admit, I was afraid we might be forgotten, as we were the only table seated outside. That was way off mark! The servers were so friendly & attentive! We had 3 different servers check on us! The food was delicious, fresh...and hot! We had the broiled oysters and split the smaller seafood platter. We had so much food we took a container home! Dining outside at sunset was a great idea! It was peaceful and relaxing. We will be back!

Reviewed April 4, 2012

good variety. family bar environment during day, looked like a nighttime party spot

Been to Speckled T's? Share your experiences!