All reviewsnew orleansfire pitgreat hotelevening receptionseparate bedroomfull kitchenhome away from homehot tubbusiness travelexercise roomcomfortable bedexcellent staywould definitely stay here againfree breakfaststaff was friendlywafflesafter a long day
Reviewed November 24, 2017

This is a very clean hotel and is incredibly comfortable. The staff is very friendly and helpful and do everything possible to make you feel welcome. We live nearby and were staying due to flooding in our home, but I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Homewood Suites to guests coming in from out of town. They're true to the Hilton expectation of quality and experience.

• Stayed: November 2017, traveled with family
1  Thank theytookmyname
Kristen-Luther R, Director of Sales at Homewood Suites by Hilton Slidell, responded to this reviewResponded December 6, 2017

We thank you so much for taking the time to write a review for our hotel. We appreciate your business and look forward to welcoming you in the near future. Thanks again and Happy Holidays!!!

Reviewed November 14, 2017

The staff is friendly and inviting from the moment you walk in the door. My TV stopped working and was replaced immediately. It is an eco friendly property which is nice and has easy access to the Hwy. and other roads to get where you want to go. I would stay again.

• Stayed: November 2017, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
myraturner1003, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Slidell, responded to this reviewResponded November 15, 2017

Thank you for taking the time to complete survey on your stay at our property. We appreciate your comments and I will shall them with my staff.
Looking forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Myra Turner

Reviewed November 13, 2017

My parents recently stay at this location as a 50th wedding anniversary gift from their children. This was a first time that they have stayed at a Home wood suites hotel. They enjoyed the amenities and slept well.

• Stayed: November 2017, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
myraturner1003, Front Office Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Slidell, responded to this reviewResponded November 15, 2017

I wanted to say thanks for your recent stay here at our hotel! I hope you felt at home. We can’t wait to welcome you home again soon!

DANELLE MANUEL
Front Office Manager
Homewood Suites by Hilton
danelle.manuel@hilton.com
985-726-7291

Reviewed November 12, 2017

From check in to check out my stay was unbelievable. The staff was friendly and accommodating .The breakfast was delicious, everyday there was a new selection . We didn't want to go out to dinner one night and the girl working the front desk turned us on to menu express. The hotel sits next to plenty of restaurants and a Walmart for shopping. We had a suite which had a full kitchen and a separate bedroom from the sitting area which made it nice if someone wanted to go to bed before the rest of the family. I WOULD GIVE IT A 19 IF I COULD

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled with family
Kristen-Luther R, Director of Sales at Homewood Suites by Hilton Slidell, responded to this reviewResponded November 17, 2017

We will definitely take a "19" :) So happy to hear you enjoyed our hotel and our spacious suites. We love making our guests happy and we can't wait to welcome you back!
Enjoy your Thanksgiving Holidays!

Reviewed November 11, 2017 via mobile

I have just stopped here for 7 nights and the place is awesome. The staff are very very friendly cannot do enough for you and the management is excellent too will do anything for you.

The rooms are brilliant and the pool area is very nice too especially when the pit fire is lit very nice to chill out round after a day of work.

I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone.

Stayed: October 2017, traveled on business

Thank you for taking the time to submit a review on our property! We are so happy that you enjoyed your 7 day stay with us. We look forward to seeing you back in the near future! Happy Thanksgiving!!