All reviews new orleans fire pit great hotel evening reception separate bedroom full kitchen home away from home hot tub business travel exercise room comfortable bed excellent stay would definitely stay here again free breakfast staff was friendly waffles after a long day
Reviewed June 4, 2017

Very nice hotel close to the expressway and local eateries. The staff was great from the manager to the housekeeping staff. I found a clothing store close to the area and I will definitely stay here again. The breakfast also had a good variety of choices.

• Stayed: May 2017, traveled with friends
Management response:Responded July 20, 2017

We are very happy to hear that enjoyed your stay at our property. Thank you for taking the time to submit a review on our property.... We hope to see you back soon!

Reviewed May 31, 2017

I travel a lot but have not experienced a staff where they instantly made you feel at home and bent over backwards to help with any need. Had many nights here and we were very glad to have chosen Homewood Suites.

1  Thank Snakerivergirl
Management response:Responded July 20, 2017

I love sharing these positive type reviews with my staff.... We always appreciate it when our guest takes the time to let us know how their stay was. Thank you so much and can't wait to welcome you back in the near future.

Reviewed May 30, 2017

Great experience! The staff was exceptional. My family would definitely stay here again. They treated us like family. The rooms were very clean and comfortable and we were greeted by every single staff member.

1  Thank carolmV1689RP
Reviewed May 28, 2017

Homewood Suites Slidell is the only place in the local area that makes you feel at "home" like they do. I have stayed everywhere else and I love the southern Louisiana people and all of the atmosphere, but at the end of a long day, Homewood Suites Slidell puts me in a good mood. I sleep good there, I rest good there. The people are awesome. The people are the difference.

• Stayed: May 2017, traveled on business
1  Thank Daniel J R
Management response:Responded May 30, 2017

We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. Thank you so much for your review! We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future. Thanks again!!!

Reviewed May 25, 2017

This was an excellent stay! The hotel was very clean and well-managed, the breakfast was excellent with lots of choices, the suite in the room was really nice (had a separate bedroom and a living room). This allowed for the two of us to maintain separate schedules at night when one wanted to go to sleep earlier. Every single staff person we encountered was very friendly and helpful. The atmosphere there was very comfortable, cozy, safe. The bed and pillows were very comfortable - slept very well. Highly recommend this hotel if you're looking for these things and mid-range cost. The value was excellent.

1  Thank Jan K
Management response:Responded May 30, 2017

We are so happy that you enjoyed your stay at our property. Thank you for taking the time to submit a review. We look forward to your next visit!!