All reviewsbasketball courtnew orleansfire pitgreat hotelevening receptionseparate bedroomfull kitchenhome away from homehot tubbusiness travelexercise roomcomfortable bedexcellent staywould definitely stay here againfree breakfaststaff was friendlywaffles
Reviewed July 21, 2012

We stayed here with 3 adults and 4 kids on our way to Disneyworld. The room was large, clean, comfortable and completely stocked with everything we needed. The pool was large and fun with lots of pool towels, the staff was unbelievably nice and breakfast was great. We would stay here again anytime. Wonderful property and well worth the reasonable price.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
Homewood2010, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Slidell, responded to this reviewResponded April 26, 2013

Thank you for taking time to submit a review for the Homewood Suites by Hilton Slidell. I appreciate your choice in staying here while in the Slidell area.
The staff understands the importance of great customer service, and I’m thrilled you enjoyed your stay here. The hotel offers fantastic complimentary amenities including the Suite Start Breakfast daily, Welcome Home Reception Monday – Thursday, Business Center, Fitness Center and more!

Reviewed July 20, 2012

Wished we stayed longer instead of just a stop over point Bc we loved this hotel! The rooms were spacious enough for our family..it was so clean and new -all the comforts of home n more Bc they fully stocked the kitchen and there is a full size fridge n mini stove:) also the staff was pleasant and greeted us each and everytime we passed them..the breakfast was really good esp these sweet breads and make your own waffled..the area was clean n spacious..I knew from the reviews people liked this place but we were do impressed when we actually arrived!if you are near New Orleans or Slidell, stay here!

1  Thank livelovex7

Reviewed July 15, 2012

I stayed here for two nights. I was on a busines trip to see a client in Bay Saint Louis, MS and this hotel was recommended. Very clean and quiet. Breakfast and evening meal with wine are a plus. Would definetly stay here again if in the area. Shopping and restaurants near by are a very convenient.

Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Sonja M

Reviewed July 15, 2012

We have stayed at several Homewood Suites over the past few months while traveling with our daughter's softball team. They are all wonderful and can't be beat. Our latest stay was on July 14th at this location and they certainly lived up to our expectations! The front desk help was very pleasant and helpful both when we checked in and upon departure. As usual, the complimentary breakfast was delicious and had a great variety for everyone. I must admit the omelettes and scones are my personal favorites. Our room was spotless, the beds were comfortable and the towels were plush and soft. I highly recommend this Homewood Suites when traveling to or through Slidell and any Homewood Suites hotel when you need a clean, comfortable, safe place to rest your head.

1  Thank Tiffani S

Reviewed July 9, 2012

We stayed at this hotel driving to and from Texas. It is super easy to get to from I12 and is located in the same area as two other hotels. This is definitely a family-friendly hotel but was still super quiet at night. We stayed while the Little League game was being held in town and we thought it would be a rowdy night. Nope, it was quiet and peaceful. They also have bonus ammenities like a pool, patio with fire pit, and basketball court. The only downside is having to make a u turn to get onto the highway in the AM. Highly recommend this one,

1  Thank pagebrunette