All reviewsnew orleansfire pitgreat hotelevening receptionseparate bedroomfull kitchenhome away from homehot tubbusiness travelexercise roomcomfortable bedexcellent staywould definitely stay here againfree breakfaststaff was friendlywafflesafter a long day
Reviewed October 3, 2011

I have traveled to Slidell for work many times over the past year and have always had pleasant accommodations at the Homewood Suites. After working long hours at work it is nice to come back to the Homewood where I feel like part of the family. The rooms are clean and neat and the beds are very comfortable. A nice workout room and the hot breakfast are a great way to start the day. I will definitely stay here when I am in town for business.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled on business
Homewood2010, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Slidell, responded to this reviewResponded October 6, 2011

Thank you for taking a few moments to write a review of the Homewood Suites! I'm pleased to know that you feel like part of the family. You and the team stay for quite some time, and we do our best to make sure you "feel at home"!
See you soon,

Reviewed October 3, 2011

I had to travel for business to Slidell from January through June of 2011.
Homesuites is just what the name implies. It is a home away from home. The staff is excellent and if you are working long hours as I did they also supply breakfast and dinner along with wine and beer at night. The rooms are all clean and new and very spacious. I did stay at a couple of other hotels while I was traveling over those 6 months but once I stayed at homewood I dodn't stay anywhere else. There were a bunch of us traveling for business and we talked everyone into going to Homewood. They are extremely accomodating. It got tot the point it was getting difficult to get a reservation to stay there. Valerie & her staff made all of us who had to travel feel a little better about not being at home. They even help to host several business parties while we were there.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled on business

Thank you for taking some time to write a review of the Homewood Suites. The time you and your team were here was great! We enjoyed the conversation, jokes, and of course the Team Buiding Events! You will always have a "home" here!
If you ever come back to Slidell, I'm confident you will choose Homewood Suites as your "home away from home"!

Reviewed September 24, 2011

This Homewood suites hotel is truly an exceptional hotel.
The staff are very very helpful and pleasant.... Your GPS will not find the hotel so get the address by calling for guidance. Once you arrive you will enjoy the best breakfast and dinner.
The rooms are typical, but they are nice and comfortable. The pool area is standard. With two rooms you can have your own TV if traveling with kids or spouse ;-)

Not a bad location between New Orleans and Baton R....

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled as a couple
Homewood2010, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Slidell, responded to this reviewResponded September 29, 2011

Thank you very much for the fantastic review! We truly appreciate you choosing the Homewood Suites by Hilton Slidell when you were in the area.
Please stop by again!

Reviewed September 14, 2011

Typing by Homewood Suites free internet access...been here the past two nights. Fresh, new hotel, extremely nice and helpful employees and large, comfortable rooms. The kitchen is spotless, plenty of room for the business traveler to spread out and get some work done. Beds are comfortable - warm and cozy, great pillows. And a ceiling fan in the bedroom which this South Floridian appreciates (just used to it). Big bathroom with all the right amenities. Just a great place with easy access (minutes) to I-12. Did not get a chance to use the pool or hot tub outside - but it is a great little spot. Will need to spend tomorrow night closer to the airport - but I will miss this hotel!

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled on business

Thank you very much for your great review! It is always refreshing to have guests appreciate the wonderful amenities offered. Especially the ceiling fan!
We are so pleased you enjoyed your stay with the hotel, and felt comfortable. Homewood Suites by HIlton Slidell is a "home away from home"!
We hope to see you again soon,

Reviewed September 12, 2011

Very spacious and clean. I was impressed. Everything was updated and new.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family
Homewood2010, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Slidell, responded to this reviewResponded April 26, 2013

Thank you for taking time to submit a review for the Homewood Suites by Hilton Slidell. I appreciate your choice in staying here while in the Slidell area.
The staff understands the importance of great customer service, and I’m thrilled you enjoyed your stay here. The hotel offers fantastic complimentary amenities including the Suite Start Breakfast daily, Welcome Home Reception Monday – Thursday, Business Center, Fitness Center and more!
I hope you choose to stay with us again next time you are in the area.
Kind Regards,