“Wow!”

Cuisines: American
Description: The recently relocated to the former address of IDA's seafood
Description: The recently relocated to the former address of IDA's seafood
Reviewed May 29, 2014 via mobile

Local place with unassuming exterior. Went based on TA reviews... and wasn't disappointed. My wife - not a huge burger fan - said "this is probably the best burger I've ever eaten"! While I wouldn't go quite that far, it was really good.

We ordered the Special, which was 2 burgers, 2 drinks, and a large side. We chose onion rings and "large" came nowhere close to describing what we got.
I have never seen that many rings in an order before, and they were really good!
We were hungry, and both ate all we possibly could, and only got thru half of them!

Good value! Great food!

2  Thank WDSPonce

Reviewed February 3, 2014

This restaurant is the 2nd oldest almost continuously operating restaurant in town, having arrived around 1970, amd has been in 3 different locations. Current location is probably easiest to get to, being right on Hwy 190, the main road to Lacombe, Mandeville, and Covington.

Since it's been here, it's always been best hamburger ever (although Young's burgers were good, but are no longer served.) Onions & grease are the primary ingredients. A cheeseburger dressed is the best for me, with a side of onion rings which also are the best in town.

this is not fine dining. This is where you go to get a not fast food REAL hamburger with REAL meat. Always been on my favorites list. since this location is new, they haven't had enough time to accumulate a layer of grease on the wall like the old place, but it's still great. Grab your babe and the kids and have lunch or dinner after the game, recital, etc. Don't forget some ice cream, too.

3  Thank aintnorock
Reviewed December 10, 2013

The food was good (i won't recommend getting onions on the burgers), for some reason everyone in our group who had onions on their burgers didn't seem to taste right and was not appetizing. But overall the food was good, restaurant was clean and even was able to watch the LSU game. There is a down fall to this restaurant there obivously is not enough parking (good luck on that one).

Reviewed December 1, 2013 via mobile

Very very Gd bugers remine you the Gd old days check it i Will go back again again that's all i can say.

1  Thank sexybrown47
Reviewed November 11, 2013

Bar none, the best onion rings in the New Orleans area. Let's not forget the burgers though, excellent and old fashion. Reminds me of when I was a kid. Also, talk about old school, they have very good hot sausage Po-boys.

Been to Lee's Hamburgers? Share your experiences!