Candlewood Suites - Slidell / Northshore
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
City Motel(Slidell)
  • Pool
All reviewsfree laundryfront desksmall kitchenan extended stayindoor poolgeneral managerfull kitchenbusiness tripnew orleanshome away from homebaton rougewent out of her waygreat place to stayawesome stayafter a long dayclean roomsup to date
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 5, 2011

Hotel was wonderful. Excellent location with a great staff. Great place for long term stays. I will definitely be returning.

• Stayed: May 2011
Christina R, General Manager at Candlewood Suites - Slidell / Northshore, responded to this reviewResponded March 27, 2012

Dear barbiegi,

Thank you for review of our property. We are really quite excited that you had such a nice stay with us! Our front desk associates, managers and the whole team work very hard to make sure that everyone is treated exceptionally here at the Candlewood Suites in Slidell. I hope you can join us again soon hopefully for a long term stay. We look forward to you visiting us again!

Reviewed June 3, 2011

Stayed here twice...one in May and once in June...The rooms were very comfortable and clean. Staff was great...very courteous and helpful. Would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled on business

Dear makemovies,
Thank you for review of our property. We are really quite excited that you had such a nice stay with us! Our front desk associates, managers and the whole team work very hard to make sure that everyone is treated exceptionally here at the Candlewood Suites in Slidell. I hope you can join us for a third time again soon!

Reviewed June 2, 2011

Brought my kids down to meet my husband while he was working. The hotel was super clean, the pool was great and the staff was so helpful and friendly. Would stay there again in a heart beat. Thank you for a wonderful stay!

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled with family

Dear Skikib,

Thank you for review of our property. We are really quite excited that you had such a nice stay with us! Our front desk associates, managers and the whole team work very hard to make sure that everyone is treated exceptionally here at the Candlewood Suites in Slidell. I hope you can join us again soon!

Reviewed June 2, 2011

Poor soundproofing between floors and walls. My neighbor's alarm woke me up hours before I needed to get up. The printer in the complementary business center was out of toner and there was not a replacement available. I will not stay here again unless I am guaranteed a room on the top floor.

Room Tip: Ask for the top floor.
  • Stayed: June 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed May 21, 2011

This hotel is pretty nice. The rooms all include a full size fridge, microwave, sink, dishwasher, stovetop, and dishes/utensils. It also has a gas BBQ grill available for guest use, and washers and dryers free for guest use. It is about a block from Walmart, so if you want to stock up and eat at the hotel---like we did after a week of restaurant food!--you can do that easily. They have a fitness center, my husband used it and said it was fine. There is a pool, my daughter and her friend used it, they said it had a lot of chlorine. There is no free breakfast. The front desk staff was always very nice, but some of the housekeepers could take a lesson in manners (twice they let the elevator doors shut before we could get on, and walked off without apologizing!). Also, they only clean the rooms weekly, so if you need towels, etc before then, you have to ask for them.

• Stayed: May 2011

Dear rpdmom,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel! I am so glad you were able to take full advantage of our hotel amenities to make your stay more convenient and affordable. Please note that we have taken your comments and discussed them with the staff. Please keep us in mind next time you are in the Slidell area. We look forward to seeing you and your family again.