“Great gem in historical distric.”
Review of Sunrise Bistro

Sunrise Bistro
Ranked #20 of 241 Restaurants in Slidell
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Sunrise Bistro serves fresh homemade fare that is both hearty and delicious. Grab a seat at our table in Slidell for a fresh and delicious meal.
Reviewed June 27, 2012

We were having a hard time finding a restaurant but stumble on to the place. Nice atmosphere and good food. My husband said the gumbo was good and the southwest salad great - could have split it. Them they gave us free bread pudding as that is what they do in wednesday. Nice stop.

1  Thank mmccauley2006

Reviewed May 11, 2012

Sunrise on Second Street is a cool little breakfast place which carries a bit of style and class that sets it apart in its Olde Towne Slidell location. The food I've had carries the same unique flair the makes the place different, and in this case different = good. While I rate it a 5, it's not so much an over the top experience in terms of wait staff, though they are certainly fine. It's more of a combination of the quality of the food, way it is presented, and comfortable setting which comes together beautifully every time I've been there. As its been a little while since my last visit, this review is pushing me to be there tomorrow morning!

1  Thank CoachShawn
Reviewed April 29, 2012

They will handle your order with great accuracy and alacrity. It's good, substantial morning type food in a family atmosphere. just what is called for as a sunrise eye-opener. the prices are surprisingly low.

Reviewed April 18, 2012

I was in sticker shock over the prices for breakfast and then to leave already feeling the grease in my stomach churning did not help my experience.
Nice set up in the old home, that I liked as well as the lovely coffee mugs and small 'gift' type shop.

Reviewed February 22, 2012

WHen dining there we always get a French Quarter feel. Our last visit was for breakfast and the chorizo and cheese omlet was awesome. We look forward to our next visit.

Been to Sunrise Bistro? Share your experiences!