“LOVE THIS JEWEL”

Cuisines: Cajun & Creole
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed December 7, 2012

I can only say good things about this place. Divine food and great service. Romantic atmosphere. Needs more advertising though. The chef is from Commanders palace.

There are newer reviews for Le Cafe De Bon Temps

Reviewed August 1, 2012

we were on our way to our home in florida from a job in texas,and i wasnt going to pass thourgh without some cajun food. its a lil off the beaten path and we just happened on it but it was the best expercience ive had at a resturant in a long time. it was clean,very nice setting.the tables had real linen,which now-a-days are hard to find.the food was great and when it came to dessert,boy i was floored, the bread pudding they have was the best ive ever tasted. i plan to return there this sunday,and so not to be dissappointed i will call in advance. i will be traveling 1.5 hours to get there and dont want to miss the pudding...i would recommend this place to everyone.

Reviewed July 28, 2012

We stopped by here for lunch on our way to our swamp tour. Food was good and service was quick. Very clean restaurant.

Reviewed July 20, 2012

I only came here once because I had the steak and it just wsn't one of the best. The service was slow. I would not come back.

Reviewed July 5, 2012

Outstanding!! I had the pork chop and white beans and my wife ordered the po-boy. Very well prepared!!