Le Cafe De Bon Temps
Cuisines: Cajun & Creole
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed July 20, 2012

I only came here once because I had the steak and it just wsn't one of the best. The service was slow. I would not come back.

Reviewed July 5, 2012

Outstanding!! I had the pork chop and white beans and my wife ordered the po-boy. Very well prepared!!

Reviewed June 17, 2012

we visited this restaurant after a noon swamp cruise that ended around 2. We had enjoyed an early breakfast of beignets before leaving NOLA in the morning and we were starving by the time we arrived. The menu was surprisingly diverse and very affordable. Several in our party ordered the PoBoys which are huge, on authentic fresh bread, and served with freshly made french fries. VERY GOOD VALUE! Our server was polite and accomodating and refreshed all our drinks regularly. A worthwhile stop in Slidell.

Reviewed June 6, 2012 via mobile

Read others' reviews and decided to stop by. I wasn't disappointed. It's a few miles off the interstate but worth the trip. I had the fried chicken and red beans and rice, the Wed special. Very tasty--I didn't even have to season the red beans and rice. Portions were large and relatively inexpensive--less than $15 for a very full, happy belly. I plan to bring my wife back for dinner before we head on down the road.

Reviewed May 29, 2012

We stopped by Le Cafe De Bon Temps on our way back to NOLA from a plantation tour. We happened in on a Thursday and it was $10 Fried Chicken. One of us is gluten - free and they accommodated him with a combo fresh/baked oyster dish that he loved. The other three of us had the fried chicken and it was literally the best fried chicken ever. The hostess was lovely and we had a great time! Highly recommended!!