“Brunch was amazing”
Review of Le Cafe De Bon Temps - CLOSED

Le Cafe De Bon Temps
Dining options: Brunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol
“Brunch was amazing”
Reviewed April 23, 2012 via mobile

There was something for everyone on the brunch menu. The prices were great and upscale food without the price. Try the crabcakes and banana foster french toast.

Baton Rouge, LA
“Great for private parties”
Reviewed April 18, 2012

I hosted a bridal shower at Le Cafe de Bon temps this past weekend and everything was excellent. The food selections for the party were great. The service was great and the owners were in the restaurant and totally accessible during out event. Our favorite party platter was the mini crab balls and our favorite entree was the seafood pasta. I will definitely visit again!

Visited April 2012
“Some of the most friendliest people serving excellent creole food!”
Reviewed October 14, 2011

So sorry and disappointed to see this establishment is for sale. Do yourself a favor eat here before it is gone!

Slidell, Louisiana
“Great food an service!”
Reviewed August 30, 2011

I've been to this restaurant several times and each time the food has been amazing. The staff is friendly and knowledgable of the menu items. I have hosted parties here and referred this venue to a friend for a wedding rehearsal dinner as well :-)

• Visited August 2011
Slidell, Louisiana
“Absolutely Delicious!”
Reviewed August 26, 2010

My husband, daughter and I went on a Friday night. The food was fabulous! We have tried many places since moving to the area and this chef has Creole Cuisine down pat. We returned for the Sunday Brunch menu and I had the Shrimp and Grits which was awesome. I highly recommend people give it a try.