“Oysters Vincent”

Palmettos on the Bayou
Ranked #3 of 222 Restaurants in Slidell
Good for: Families with children, Business meetings, Kids, Scenic view, Local cuisine, Large groups, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Brunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Buffet, Free Off-Street Parking, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Truly Louisiana, you will find our fresh cuisine, lush foliage and decks overlooking Bayou Bonfouca, an experience that is second to none!
Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Oysters Vincent”
Reviewed February 22, 2014

This was the first time I have had Oysters Vincent and was enchanted. As this is the only time i have tried them, I am not an expert. However, it is difficult for me to believe they could be any better anywhere. We sat on the patio which had a wonderful view and received wonderful service from our server Eric.

• Visited February 2014

Minneapolis
“Wonderful service”
Reviewed February 20, 2014

Went today for lunch and decided to eat lite. Eric was our waiter and he had a assistant helping him. They both were the best. Didn't flinch when we talked about splitting things and even brought out extra silver. The food was also very good. Would go any time I'm in Slidell.

• Visited February 2014
Huntsville, Alabama
“Beautiful Place, Excellent Dining”
Reviewed February 5, 2014

A unique dining experience, on Bayou Bonfouca. Enjoy the outside dining when weather allows, stroll to dock while waiting on your meal to arrive. Can't beat the Sugar CanePork Chops with Corn/Rice Risotto. Try the Short Rib Ravioli appetizer, if offered. Service can be hit-or-miss. Excellent for small groups, but One server for 20+ is poor management.

• Visited June 2013
“Most AMAZING food ever!!!!!”
Reviewed January 18, 2014 via mobile

Worth the trip outside of New Orleans!!! So glad that we stumbled upon this gem!!!! Great atmosphere, service, and food!!!!! Highly recommend!!!!

New Orleans, Louisiana
“My top favorite restaurant!!!”
Reviewed January 7, 2014 via mobile

I just had to write that Palmetto's restaurant has been and is my top favorite of my husband's and myself.I left pictures of our 2 favorite meals here. When picking out a restaurant you really need to give this one a try. I would highly recommend.

1 Thank janiemygirl