“Perfect hotel for late night traveling”

Comfort Inn & Suites Slidell
Ranked #9 of 22 Hotels in Slidell
Reviewed December 22, 2012

After spending 11 hours on the road we were greeted by a smiling and helpful Nikko who went out of her way to be sure we got the best room for our family. She always had a smile and never said the word no!

The hotel is dated but the staff go out of their way to make the guests feel well cared for and that goes a long way.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank photomom89
irismurray, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Slidell, responded to this reviewResponded December 26, 2012

Thank you for taking time to write a review. I am glad that Nikko was an assets to your stay. We strive to make sure our guest feel welcome and at home. We hope to see you back again!

Reviewed December 20, 2012

Well where do we start very warm welcome including a great little package of bottled water chocolate chips and peanut bar,compliments to the cleaning staff, very clean motel, rooms are lovely and extreamly clean and very comfortable,if only every motel was like this one as we have travelled through 8 American states this trip ,this is the best motel,value for money can not be beaten, breakfast was great what more can I say good on you Comfort Inn keep up the great work very pleased to recommend this motel

Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Lee and Lynn H

Thank you so much for the many wonderful compliments you spoke of. We appreciate your feedback and we certainly look forward to having you in the near future.

Reviewed November 28, 2012

The lady at the front desk was phenomenal!!! We had a horrible stay at another hotel in town and switched to this hotel at the last minute. We were early for check in, and she made sure that we could check into our room right away. They went out of their way to make us feel at home and to make sure everything was perfect for our stay. The breakfast was very very good and the entire hotel was spotless. We will definitely be back!

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank chris t
irismurray, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Slidell, responded to this reviewResponded November 30, 2012

The staff of Comfort Inn & Suites would like to thank you for the wonderful compliments and for taking the time to submit your feedback!We are so pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us . We look forward to having you again in the future.

Reviewed November 16, 2012

We have been traveling for the past month (Oct.2012) and staying in Choice Hotel Group properties. MIKKO was the person in charge of the breakfast buffet at Comfort Inn in Slidell and she takes the prize for the month. The evaluation extends to the rest of the place too, it was a very good over night stop for us.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank R S

Thank you for submitting your review. We love to hear feedback from our guests! We are pleased to know that Nikko was an asset to your stay and we hope to see you in future resevation.

Reviewed November 12, 2012

I had a very pleasant stay,the staff members kasey,iris,niomi,lindsey,tasha,nico where very kind and helpful to my needs. My best time was the cont.breakfast in the mornings for me and my family. My wife enjoyed the pool area. Once again I thank the comfort inn.and staff members for keeping it a smoke free hotel.

• Stayed: November 2012
2  Thank sam504
irismurray, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Slidell, responded to this reviewResponded November 15, 2012

Thank You Sam504 for submitting your feedback and the many compliments! I am so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and the breakfast too!. Please come back and visit us in the near future!

Reviewed October 31, 2012

Stayed one night. Naomi at the front desk was very welcoming. The room was clean and I liked the fact that it had a microwave and refrigerator. When it was discovered that my room did not have a hair dryer (they were waiting on a new one to come in and be installed), they immediately offered me a new room. My only complaint is not unique to this hotel: hard beds and noisy doors from other rooms late at night and early in the morning. I would stay here again.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank QuilterWoman
irismurray, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Slidell, responded to this reviewResponded November 10, 2012

Comfort Inn & Suites thanks you for submitting your feedback! I am glad that Naomi was an asset to your stay, it always brings a smile to my face when my employees can meet the needs of our guest. I apologize for the mising blowdryer, happy to report that the shipment came in and a new one was placed in that room (101). I must say I am shocked about the hard bed comment. Our guest usually rave about our beds and pillows. But I do apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you. Thank you for your stay and hope to see you in the near future.

Reviewed October 4, 2012

This is a basic Comfort Inn with the usual nice pillows and clean rooms. It had a flat screen TV but not HD service! It had a small TV in bathroom - watch TV news while you brush your teeth!
Quiet location.

Room Tip: Northeast side rooms face a grassy area, southwest side face parking lot.