“Very Nice”

Ranked #10 of 22 Hotels in Slidell
Pigeon Forge, Tennessee
“Very Nice”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 8, 2011

This is one of the best Comfort Inns that I have stayed in. Even has a tv in the bath room. Place was very clean and the staff was very friendly6 and helpful. I would recommend this Comfort Inn to everyone. My wife and I had a very restful nights sleep. In fact, we have reservations to stay there again in January, 2012.

• Stayed December 2011, traveled with family
Susan1024, Marketing Director at Comfort Inn & Suites Slidell, responded to this review, December 12, 2011
Your review is much appreciated! It means so much to us for you to take time out of your busy day to share your experience with us! I am so glad you enjoyed your visit to the Comfort Inn. We make every effort to make sure our guests feel comfortable and valued. And thank you for mentioning something that we rarely get to discuss, the extra amenity of a TV in the bathroom! It's just one of those little luxuries that make it a special stay. We look forward to having you back with us on your next trip through Slidell!

Warmest regards,

Susan

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (38)
Moore, Oklahoma
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 6, 2011

I stay their 2 to 4 days at a time about every other month. The rooms are always clean as well as the rest of the Hotel. The staff is the best I have ever came across and I travel alot. I can call tell them I am coming and dont have to worry about it from there as they take care of everything for me. The staff has very very little turn over so they all know we. I can say I have never had a problem with the staff or the Hotel. O and the cookies are to die for.

Room Tip: Hot Tub Suite
  • Stayed October 2011, traveled on business
Susan1024, Marketing Director at Comfort Inn & Suites Slidell, responded to this review, December 8, 2011
Thank you so much for taking the time to review the Comfort Inn and Suites! We very much value you and are extremely pleased that we can make sure that every visit you have with us is above your expectations. We look forward to having you stay with us again soon!

Warmest Regards,

Dry Prong
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 6, 2011

First of all the hotel is a VERY clean and smelled like youwere at home. Smell is very important.
The main asset to the hotel is an evening front desk woman named MELISSA.
We had a very BAD trip from home to FL and back. Because of her attitude and personality our stay for two nights was way less stressful than we expected. If you ever encounter her please be kind, she DESERVES it in every way. In our opinion SHE is a huge asset to this hotel.

Room Tip: Room 125 was close to the back door and easy to load and unload.
  • Stayed November 2011, traveled on business
Thank you so much for your review of the Comfort Suites. We are very proud of our team there and we will be more than thrilled to share your praise of Melissa with her and the General Manager. I am so glad that they were able to make your stay a pleasant one when you were having troubles during your journey. We hope to have you join us again when you get the chance!

Warmest Regards,

Birmingham, Alabama
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 23, 2011

I travel alot for business and usually stay at another hotel chain. There was not one of the other guys around so I stayed at this hotel. The comfort inn was very nice. I enjoyed my stay and Kasey at the desk went out of her way to make sure I had everything I needed. I will definitely stay here and at other comfort inns as well! Thank you!

• Stayed November 2011, traveled on business
Dry Creek, LA
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 25, 2011

Comfort Inn & Suites in Slidell, LA was a wonderful place to stay. I was so surprised at how very nice my room was, all the anemities, and a very courteous staff. It was a delightful stay and I did not want to leave. The best thing was that the price was very reasonable. I highly reccomend Comfort Inns. I'll definitely be staying at one the next trip I make.

Room Tip: Check the location and check for any hidden "incidental charges".
  • Stayed October 2011, traveled solo
Lafayette, Louisiana
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 6, 2011

I stay in hotels week end and week out. Amber Moreau at the Comfort Inn in Slidell, La. was very polite and helpful during my stay. It is good to see that employees care about their guest.
I would recommend this hotel to anyone looking for a clean and friendly place to stay.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled on business
Florida
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 23, 2011

Although this Comfort Inn purports to be a highend roadside hotel with such amenities as a TV in the bathroom (why?), I have to give it only an average rating because it was all too easy to hear the next-door TV through the thin walls. It looks very nice from outward appearances BUT when it comes right down to it, a good night's sleep is paramount at your hotel stay. My 3:30am call to reception made no difference. We learned in the morning that the night clerk merely listened at our neighbor's door and, not hearing the offensive noise, took no action. We could hear the TV all too well as our bed was closer to it than the hallway door. The manager did give us 1,000 points on our Choice Hotels account for the inconvenience which was nice but we drove 600 miles that day and needed the sleep more than points.

I do give the breakfast high mark. We loved the eggs, salsa, cheese, fruit, and bacon.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled on business