“Roly Poly pounder”
Review of Roly Poly

Roly Poly
Ranked #175 of 541 Restaurants in Shreveport
Reviewed July 10, 2015 via mobile

What a name! But my 6" wrap was so tasty! I throughly enjoyed it! They don't have breads just flour or wheat tortillas for wraps. Soups and salads are served also. Cost is reasonable. I am glad I discovered them today, and will certainly come back.

Reviewed November 15, 2012

Me and my best friend were.waitin for shoguns to open but grew tired of waitin n saw roly poly next door. We went and ate. The food was amazing. The people werent rly friendly buy they werent rude. Kinda a neutral feeling....

Reviewed October 13, 2012

I ordered a gumbo soup, they forgot to give it to me, then when I asked of they could bring it to me since I was just across the street, they refused and did not apologize for the inconvenience.

Reviewed September 1, 2012

Wanted a snack and got a real bargain instead. Very generous portions on all sandwiches and done to perfection. THANK YOU, folks, for a very pleasant surprise!

Reviewed August 22, 2012

My wife and I ate there a few times and were quite impressed with what we got. A little pricey, but the sandwiches are filling. Definitly would go again!