“Bad service”
Review of Roly Poly

Roly Poly
Ranked #176 of 541 Restaurants in Shreveport
Reviewed October 13, 2012

I ordered a gumbo soup, they forgot to give it to me, then when I asked of they could bring it to me since I was just across the street, they refused and did not apologize for the inconvenience.

Reviewed September 1, 2012

Wanted a snack and got a real bargain instead. Very generous portions on all sandwiches and done to perfection. THANK YOU, folks, for a very pleasant surprise!

Reviewed August 22, 2012

My wife and I ate there a few times and were quite impressed with what we got. A little pricey, but the sandwiches are filling. Definitly would go again!

Reviewed August 4, 2012

I particularly like the chicken cashew wrap that has a great tangy sauce. The restaurant also delivers its wraps. The food is always very fresh and tasty.

Reviewed January 17, 2012

Great food, healthy and unique. Outdoor seating for warm days. Friendly helpful staff. Lots of options. Unique wraps for every taste and style.