WINNER WONDERLAND

“Well kept hotel with great service” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Ramada Shreveport Airport

Ramada Shreveport Airport
Ranked #29 of 37 Hotels in Shreveport
“Well kept hotel with great service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 15, 2014

We came in late in the evening and were greeted by cordial staff. They let our kids enjoy the pool even past closing hours. Linda at the front desk saw us with a lot of luggage and immediately gave us a room on the first floor closer to the exit. The pool is an indoor/outdoor pool with whirlpool hot-tub. The restaurant staff was great. They alerted us to the fact that kids eat free when an adult entree is purchased. My wife was vegetarian and they made great Quesadillas with extra veggies for her.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with family
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Jud S, General Manager at Ramada Shreveport Airport, responded to this review, August 19, 2014
Than you for your wonderful comments about our staff and property. We strive to make sure that each and every one of our guests have an exceptional experience during their stay. I will make sure that I communicate this comment with my staff. I look forward to having you return in the future. Thank you again and have a fantastic day!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (33)
Irvine, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 23, 2014

Just would like to share how pleased my father and I are that we selected this hotel to stay during our family reunion. Upon arrival to the hotel we were greeted by the front desk supervisor Amanda Ross who checked us in to our room with a smile a long with another pleasant front desk person named Linda Morris. After going to check the room I noticed that it was not what we requested. I returned to the front desk to inform them that the room was not giong to handle our needs Amanda and Linda quickly when into action to make things right. The attitude of these two was amazing and was just what was need to make my father which is a senior and we had been traveling over 1700 miles from home. Their actions and comitiment to making sure we were taking care is the reason we stayed for 7 days When we need a hotel in the future we will definitely stay there again!

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Jud S, General Manager at Ramada Shreveport Airport, responded to this review, July 24, 2014
Thank you for taking your time to review our hotel. Thank you for the kind words regarding two of our associates. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit to Shreveport.
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 15, 2014 via mobile

This hotel is older, but has an amazing lobby. The bar lounge area is wide open and the first thing you see. Only problem is it's closed on Sundays, and it was Sunday. The hotel itself is in the middle of nowhere so we were stuck in the hotel. The indoor/outdoor pool is directly behind, and one of the best I've seen. The check in was a little rough since they gave me 1 bed , so we had to go down to the lobby and change rooms. The staff blamed me for the issue. The room was spacious and comfy. The outside pool was trashy with bottles, cigarette butts, and clothes draped about. The restaurant food was good. This hotel would have been so much better if the night staff had better customer service skills. They rarely smiled and it seemed to bother them when I asked for anything.

Stayed July 2014
Jud S, General Manager at Ramada Shreveport Airport, responded to this review, July 16, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to complete a review of our hotel. I sincerely apologize for poor attitude of the associates and the condition of the outdoor pool area. I will address both concerns. We look forward to your next visit to the Shreveport area.
Sparkman
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 4, 2014

Let me start by saying the front desk staff was very nice and very understanding.
I checked in and twenty minutes later checked out.
There was mold and mildew around the bathroom door and the a/c vents. There was an odor about the room that I cannot describe. There was cat food in the window and fuzzy stuff growing in the window frame. Got a full refund and went next door to the Hilton!

• Stayed June 2014
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Jud S, General Manager at Ramada Shreveport Airport, responded to this review, June 6, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We strive to provide excellent customer service and accommodations. I sincerely apologize that we failed to meet your expectations in room quality. I have addressed your concerns with engineering and housekeeping. We look forward to your next visit to the Shreveport area.
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 28, 2014 via mobile

Staff is super! Took care of me from check in to check out. Rooms clean . Bed nice but pillows a little firm for my likein. Only complaint is the room had a smell to it. A strong musty odor. Staff was really good finding me a room with out such a strong smell.

Stayed May 2014, traveled with friends
Jud S, General Manager at Ramada Shreveport Airport, responded to this review, May 30, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. Our goal is to provide excellent service and accommodations. Thank you for your kind words regarding our associates. I apologize the room had a strong odor. I will review the issue with engineering and housekeeping to resolve the smell. We look forward to your return to the Shreveport area.
New Orleans, Louisiana
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 6, 2014

This is not a brand new property (a few settling cracks in the corners, dated exercise equipment in the fitness center, etc) but it was clean and I slept like a baby in the bed. The room was spacious (king bed, sitting chair, computer table and chair, entertainment center with drawers that contained a microwave and mini-fridge), a restaurant and bar downstairs, and there is a combination outdoor pool.The thing that got me was the customer service. In an age where customer service seems to be going down the tubes, I was amazed when I simply pointed out that my room had not been cleaned (I only wanted the used towels picked up and new towels for the night). Ms. Ross, the manager on duty, went above and beyond to give compensation that I did not expect and insure that the rest of my stay was comfortable. There was even a note on my TV when I got in the next afternoon apologizing for overlooking my room the day before. We all make mistakes and things are overlooked but its how people catch and correct these errors that makes all the difference in the world to me!!! I booked through Priceline and got an exceptional rate, so the value for me was undeniable! I would definitely stay again and again.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
      Sleep Quality
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Jud S, General Manager at Ramada Shreveport Airport, responded to this review, May 8, 2014
I want to thank you for taking your time to review our hotel. Our goal is to provide both excellent service and accommodations to our guests. Thank you for your kind comments regarding the service you received as I will communicate those comments to all of our associates. We truly appreciate your business and we look forward to seeing you again on your next visit to the Shreveport area!
Huntsville, Alabama
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 17, 2014

The hotel is older (water damage on ceiling and other maintenance issues) but our room seemed to be recently remodeled. The bathroom counter was very wide and it had niches below to accommodate bath towels. No lack of space here. The room had a small (32”) flat screen TV. Since the room we were in was long (had a king bed plus a love seat), it could have benefitted from the TV being larger. The bed was a pillow top and it was very squeaky - you couldn’t sit on it or anything without making a lot of noise. I am a small person and I managed to make it squeak with no problem. The blackout curtain was hanging off one of the hooks so it was difficult to close the window. We did not eat breakfast because it was not complimentary. Finally I noticed that vacuuming isn't very thorough - there were dead bug legs on the floor in the middle of the room (possibly crickets but...).

Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
Jud S, General Manager at Ramada Shreveport Airport, responded to this review, March 19, 2014
I want to thank you for taking your time to review our hotel. I sincerely apologize for the issues regarding the maintenance of the bed, the blackout drapes, and for the cleanliness of the overall room. Our goal is to provide both excellent service and accommodations to our guests. We appreciate your business and we look forward to your next visit to Shreveport.