Clarion Hotel Shreveport Airport
Eldorado Resort Casino(Shreveport)(Great Value!)
Official Site
$80
$86
Travelocity
  • Pool
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed January 5, 2013

I am scarred for life. I will never stay at a Holiday Inn ever!! I get nauseated now just at the sight of a green H... Save yourself. I am an RN and feel sooo contaminated after walking in this suite. I never in my life saw anything sooo nasty,moldy,dirty,pest infested and that was the clean side...which was hard to see due to lights burned out. The sheets had copious protein stains and multi long hairs... OMG I never in all of my life have been so disgusted. Oh and they told us these suites were all recently upgraded... I hate to see the rooms that have yet to be upgraded. There are not enough words to explain the depth of disgusting that we experienced in this suite. Lesson learned never allow children in a room until first inspecting what is hidden behind those doors! OMG I hope these pictures attach for you to see for yourself. Sorry ahead of time because these are definitely rated "R"!!!

• Stayed: October 2012
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Clarion Hotel Shreveport Airport, responded to this reviewResponded January 22, 2013

Dear Kiaelc,

Thank you for submitting your review of our hotel. It is unfortunate that you were not satisfied with your stay. Our hotel is very proud of its level of service, cleanliness and quality of its product. The feedback we receive from our valued guests, like you, enables us to target problem areas. We welcome any opportunity to improve.

You mentioned in your review you attached photos. I am sorry but there were no photos on your review for us to view.

Katie J
Case Manager
IHGCare

Reviewed November 25, 2012

We visit Shreveport at least 3 times a year. After having a very bad experience at another Holiday Inn in Downtown Shreveport, we decided to stay at this location. Upon walking in, we could tell that this location had a renovation (both on the property and in the personnel). Customer Service was OUTSTANDING! The rooms were nice and comfy, whatever we needed was taken care of, and the onsite restaurant was great. The exercise room needs updating though, but everything else was great. We will most definitely stay here again. I would most definitely recommend this hotel to anyone visiting the area, the value is outstanding for what you receive. Our family wants to thank the staff of this hotel for outstanding service!

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
NikkiKotzian, Director of Sales at Clarion Hotel Shreveport Airport, responded to this reviewResponded November 27, 2012

Thank you for the wonderful comments you recently posted on TripAdvisor regarding your recent stay at the Holiday Inn Shreveport Airport West. We realize you have many choices when it comes to lodging, and we sincerely appreciate your business. We are always very happy when a guest comments about the wonderful service they have received. It is our goal to make you feel at home and not just meet your needs, but to exceed them. Thank you again for your kind words. We hope to have you as a guest at our hotel again soon.

Reviewed November 17, 2012

No heat No heat ,,,Rooms outdated and musty smell ,,Mold in the bathroom
It appears to me that the management AND Owners of this place just dont care ...The staff can do nothing but say sorry... they are at least sincere when saying sorry.. I would suggest reading the reviews before booking at this old, outdated, moldy, rundown, no heat hotel.. If you want hot water in room be prepared to turn it on before going to bed and just maybe when you wake up it will be hot. Good luck
As a gold member of priority club I hope that IHG is aware of this property !!!!!

Room Tip: Choose a good room at any other hotel on this strip you would be far better off.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Mike W
NikkiKotzian, Director of Sales at Clarion Hotel Shreveport Airport, responded to this reviewResponded November 19, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to post your comments regarding your recent stay at the Holiday Inn Shreveport Airport West on TripAdvisor. I would like to take this opportunity to apologize for the inconvenience you experienced during your stay at our hotel. The Holiday Inn Shreveport Airport West is committed to providing our guests with the highest quality services and facilities and sincerely regret that we fell short of our goal in this instance. Your comments have been reviewed by the hotel's management and appropriate action has been taken to ensure a situation of this nature will not be repeated in the future. I would like to thank you for choosing our hotel for your lodging needs. Again, your willingness to share your experience is genuinely appreciated. I hope you will allow us the opportunity to serve you in the future so that we may prove that we are fully committed to satisfying you by delivering the quality of product and service that you would expect from Holiday Inn hotels

Reviewed November 15, 2012

We stay in Holiday Inns frequently and were very disappointed in our stay at this location. We called ahead to make sure our room would be ready & confirm we had a king room. Upon arrival were given keys to a 2nd floor room and tried to get in the room. The keys wouldnt work so the front desk attendant came up and proceeded to barge in on sleeping guest already in the room. We were then told all they had available was a handicapped with 2 beds right beside the lobby. This was the noisiest hotel I've e ever stayed in. The lobby tv was turned on volume blaring at 7 am and stayed on for hours! It was louder than the tv in my room. The carpet was dirty and the room was musty. Would not recommend.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business

Thank you for taking the time to post your remarks regarding your stay with Holiday Inn Shreveport Airport West. I am truly sorry we failed to meet your expectations. I have reviewed your concerns with the maintenance department, housekeeping and lounge. The Holiday Inn Shreveport Airport West is committed to providing our guests with the highest quality services and facilities and sincerely regret that we fell short of our goal in this instance. We hope that you will consider Holiday Inn Shreveport Airport West for your future lodging needs so that we may prove that we are fully committed to satisfying you by delivering the quality of product and service that you would expect from Holiday Inn hotels.

Reviewed October 23, 2012

My daugther and I enjoyed our stay at the hotel, however I believe I left my eyeglasses in the room and I am having NO LUCK getting someone from Housekeeping to return my call regarding if these glasses were found in my room. The front desk said I had to speak with housekeeping. I spoke with someone from housekeeping two weeks ago and they were supposed to call me back after they checked. Since then I have called 3 times and had to leave messages asking someone to return my call....so far no one will return my call. I called the hotel front desk again today asking for the hotel manager and once again, I was transferred to the SAME voice mail as before and left yet another message. VERY FRUSTRATING!! I will also be writing a letter to the GM regarding this situation.

Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family