Quality Inn
$98
  • Pool
Hampton.com
Eldorado Resort Casino(Shreveport)(Great Value!)
$57
$139
$129
$86
  • Pool
All reviewsbreakfast roomin proper working orderluggage rackyogurtstay there againfriendly hotelfourth floorfront desk personnice roomstayed one nightboiled eggsrecommend this hotelgood nights sleepbed and pillowsfree breakfastdenisetoothbrush
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 29, 2014

I really enjoyed my stay. The hotel looked alittle dated in some areas: halls, elevators, bathroom...but the room was nice. Not sure why the bed had little square pillows and not full size pillows, but the bed itself was very comfortable. Staff was very friendly upon check in and check out. Fridge, microwave and nice TV-no complaints

Room Tip: No many food options in this area; howveer, it is right next to the airport...price could not be beat
  • Stayed: July 2014, traveled solo
Reviewed July 9, 2014

I recently stayed at this location while filming. The staff was exceedingly friendly and very friendly. Every interaction involved a very genuine and professional demeanor. The rooms are very clean and nice. The hotel itself is very clean and has been recently remodeled. I would definitely recommend this property.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed June 29, 2014

Excellent and friendly staff, aesthetically appealing, and a magnificently delicious complimentary breakfast, are only a few of the amenities offered at the wonderfully delightful Quality Inn.I’m wholly certain that all of your needs will be meet by the helpful managers Tony & Denise, mine sure were!

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed June 29, 2014

My husband and I stayed at the Quality Inn in Shreveport, Louisiana on June 21, 2014 through June 22, 2014. The staff were very pleasant and helpful. The only complaint I have was the old smell in the elevator and the bathroom sink and counter in the room were made for very tall people and not someone who is 5' 2" like myself. The room was clean and quiet. I would recommend people staying at this hotel. I would stay there again if I go back to Shreveport. The free breakfast was nice to have as an added bonus.

Room Tip: It doesn't matter which side of the hotel you are on, it will be a nice quiet and experience.
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 25, 2014 via mobile

Stay here overnight on our trip from California to Virginia. The location is next to the interstate . I was not sure about the location when we first arrived due to the older hotel out front . We did not have any issues and the parking lot out front was well lit. Our room scene clean for the most part and the beds were very comfortable. The front desk personnel was very helpful and very nice. We really did not care for the breakfast in the morning as the items we're not kept at a good temperature and did not taste fresh. Overall was a good stay for one night on a long and tiring road trip.

Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family