“Surprisingly best hotel trip I've ever had”
Review of Quality Inn

Quality Inn
Ranked #14 of 37 Hotels in Shreveport
Tucson, Arizona
“Surprisingly best hotel trip I've ever had”
Reviewed September 1, 2011

Booked by accident, this was certainly the best mistake we ever made. We showed up to the hotel at 1:00am, after driving thru Texas and having our AC die, just wanting to crash wherever we'd booked. Chad at the front desk was wonderful! He offered the use of the pool after hours to cool off, gave us extra towels and couldn't do more to be helpful. However basic, the room was comfortable and clean. The following morning, when we were getting ice for our coolers, Marsha was kind enough to offer a luggage cart to make the job easier than proceeded to make sure we had everything we needed. The continential breakfast in the morning was more than satisfactory. We were met with smiles and conversation everywhere we went. Upon check-out, staff was attentive to our concerns about the bathtub draining and were very grateful for our feedback. Having never stayed at a Quality Inn I will definitely consider them in the future.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
Reviewed February 1, 2011

It was not a let down did not see any people sleeping on the streets or vadils they must be on vacation. Road noise was minimal easy off and on to interstate room was clean and nice as was the bathroom no complaints here. I would stay here again.

• Stayed January 2011
1 Thank Travelingnick
Atlanta, GA
Reviewed March 22, 2010

I stayed at this hotel based on the reviews. I usually don't write reviews (just read them) but I feel this is necessary.

The good:
The staff was extremely nice here, upon check-in and check-out.

The bad:
The location of this hotel was extremely seedy. We exited I-20 to look for contact lens solution in the surrounding area and quickly got back in the car after deciding it wasn't worth it. The area felt 'threatening' and I we felt the need to be extra cautious. People were even sleeping on the streets outside of the hotel.

There was fecal matter stuck to the inside of the toilet. I was mortified and could not sleep after seeing it. I wanted to leave but I was getting back on the road in 5 hours so I didn't. The room smelled and the carpet, bed linens, chair and shower were stained.

The breakfast area was was filty. I was afraid to eat.

I often stay at choice hotels b/c of my employer discount. We took a road trip from Atlanta to Texas and were on our way back. All of the choice hotels were stayed in were nice and inexpensive. This one was the most expensive of all the rooms we booked. I would definitely not stay at this one again.

• Stayed February 2010, traveled as a couple
2 Thank torysgirl87
Newark, NJ
Reviewed December 11, 2009

Hotel room looked a bit dated, but was clean nonetheless. Beware though, that this hotel is right up against I-20, so I was awoken late at night if a large truck would pass by. I was in a room closer to the highway, so it may be quieter on the other side of the hotel. But otherwise, I really didn't have too many complaints about this hotel.

• Stayed December 2009, traveled on business
Bastrop, Louisiana
Reviewed October 7, 2009

We were in town for a funeral so our stay was for one night. The Quality Inn Shreveport was very adequate for our stay. The location was very good. The continental breakfast was very good. The wireless internet was very good. The staff was friendly. The room was clean and functional and the price was fine. Overall we were very pleased with our stay and would stay there again if the need arose.

• Stayed October 2009, traveled with family
Barboursville
Reviewed July 3, 2009

I have stayed at this hotel several times in the past and everytime get's better. It is a busy hotel with guest coming and going at all times, but the staff seem to alway's go out of their way to help whenever needed. The rooms are nicely appointed and comfortable. Everything works in the rooms that I have stayed in. The only issue at this hotel is parking. There is not enough parking directly next to the hotel and more than likely you may have to park in their overflow lot which in the heat of the summer's here could be rough if you have lot's of baggage.
Their "continental Breakfast" is a step above others with a large selection of hot food's available. I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone who is traveling by air in or out of Shreveport Regional Airport. You can almost actually walk to the airport from here!

• Stayed June 2009, traveled on business