“Not fancy but caring!!!”

Courtyard Shreveport Airport
Ranked #20 of 38 Hotels in Shreveport
Reviewed February 1, 2013

We stay here often and are always treated so well. The staff goes out of their way to make sure accomadations are to our liking. it is always clean and comfortable. The pool and hot tub are inviting. location is so great for airpor...shuttle available if you choice...don't think is for shopping serviccce but available....Bistro is good if you don't want to go out for food...not deliious but good...we love to stay here for convenice and kind, caring staff.....

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Gran7

Reviewed November 8, 2012

This is the worst hotel I have ever been to. I stayed there and asked the Assistant GM to take me to Walmart and she had the worst attitude EVER!!!. the Shuttle driver is the same way. When asked to take us somewhere it was always an excuse. We should never have to walk that's what the Shuttle is for. Well we thought.She was not friendly at all. Will not come back. Of course the front desk clerk,laundry ladies, and the Bistro ladies were really nice. They will go beyond what ever it is to make sure that the guest are well taken care of. The rooms also smelled and my carpet was so wet!!! yuck yuck yuck. I will now stay at Courtyard on the Boardwalk. If I had known that there was one in Bossier i would have stayed there in the beginning. NEVER here sorry.. Poor

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed November 2, 2012

We celebrated our 38th wedding anniversary here in luxury !!! The best feature for us was a swim in moving water in the indoor pool and then we finished up in the hot tub which has so many jets to truly relax the body ! IT WAS NICE to have a bistro in the lobby too... good food there!

• Stayed: October 2012
Reviewed October 6, 2012

The beds were comfortable and very clean, plenty of extra towels. All the workers from the front desk to the restraunt workers were extremely friendly and the food was awesome. The pool and spa were clean and very well maintained. This is the absolute best place we have ever stAyed away from home and we will be back.

• Stayed: September 2012
Kathleen A, General Manager at Courtyard Shreveport Airport, responded to this reviewResponded October 12, 2012

Thank you very much for such a wonderful review. Everyone at the property was excited to read your review and celebrated with round of high fives. We just wanted to personally thank you, and we all look forward to your next visit with us. We hope to see you soon.

Reviewed August 17, 2012 via mobile

First and last time for me to stay here. The toilet had not been cleaned. Room was dirty and dingy. Needs a total overhaul. Can't believe Marriott still has their name associated with the property.
Totally grossed me out but room was non refundable. Only free Internet was in the lobby.

• Stayed: August 2012
Addie B, Director of Sales at Courtyard Shreveport Airport, responded to this reviewResponded August 27, 2012

Dear BibMeaux56~

I am sorry for the inconvenience your were caused during your stay with us. I can assure you this is not how we operate on a normal basis. I apologize for the houskeeping problem and will make sure that is addressed immediately. We do offer complimentary internet throughout the entire hotel so I am sorry you did not get the opportunity to take advantage of that. I hope that you will give us another chance to show you that we do uphold the Marriott standard and stay with us again. I apprecaite your comments and will make the neccessary changes.

Kind Regards,

Addie Bentz
Director of Sales

Reviewed August 15, 2012

I have stayed here on 2 different trips to Shreveport. I like the location and the outlet mall next door to the hotel. I read the other reviews and believe I know which clerk the others are referring to. I have not had the same problems, but overheard an exchange between her and another guest. It was not a pleasant exchange, but I wasn't involved. As a guest and someone who works in customer service, i did feel it was unprofessional of the clerk. I also believe that this chain should provide some type of free coffee/breakfast...something!! I will stay here again if it is convenient for work...the hotel has a nice fitness center. It is older but remodeled.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed August 10, 2012

This Hotel is the worst I will not stay again. NEVER NERVER NEVER!!. I have never been to a hotel where the rooms are horrible and the front desk clerk a young lady with short hair had a nasty attitude .I have ever seen at any hotel. Wow!! The room had some type of smell and plus the rooms are old.. Hello i pay 100.00 and this is what is expected. I know next time to stay at the Hilton... then this morning I go to read a news paper and now they are making me buy Coffee where's the free coffee I look foward too.. I advise anyone to please NEVER STAY HERE Please don't ..

Room Tip: I didnt eat there a I decided to go to POPEYES instead. they are losing money.. Needs to be remolded...
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business

Dear ShannonW~

I sincerley apologize for your experience during your stay at our property. I can assure you that is not our standard, nor a normal Marriott Standard. We will be sure to address the issue with the front desk lerk as well as the room issue. We will be going through full renovations at the end of the year so I hope that you will give us another try and return to the property to see the changes we have made, Thank you for your comments and we hope to see you again.

Best Regards,