“Nice Place to”

Ranked #17 of 37 Hotels in Shreveport
Louisiana
“Nice Place to”
Reviewed November 7, 2011

I am very pleased with my stay at this hotel. The check-in was quick and courteous. The room the room was very comfortable. The beds are great in this place. You can definitely get a good night sleep here. I needed a crib for my nine month old and it was brought up to me very quickly. I was truly impressed with how clean it was.

Overall, this is a great place to stay when you are in Shreveport. I highly recommend this location.

Stayed November 2011, traveled with family
1 Thank Glenn D

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
San Augustine, Texas
Reviewed July 14, 2011

I loved this place it is very nice. I came with my cousin and his wife to shop and to try our luck at the boats. The location is GREAT for shopping...It is on the boardwalk. We didn't have to move the truck all day while we shopped. Saltgrass is amazing and it is walking distance away just FYI. The beds are super comfy and the rooms are very clean and come w/ free WiFi and satellite TV. I also love that they give you more than 2 towels in the room. Now to the issues I had with the place....I am normally a pretty hard sleeper, BUT the train runs next to the motel and it drove me nutts and parking is horrible....if you leave and come back late in the evening or after dark, you can give up finding a parking spot. We had to park by the curb near the front of the building which actually wasn't that bad, but we had to let the front desk know so they wouldn't have a towed because we were too far from home!!!!! Oh and I LOVE the fact that they have the little snack area for when you get late night munchies!!!!

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with friends
Houston, Texas
Reviewed June 23, 2011

I love the Courtyard hotels. Great service and comfortable clean rooms. Hotel staff was friendly. No security problems. Close to shopping and attractions.

Room Tip: Call ahead!
  • Stayed June 2011, traveled with family
Saratoga Springs, New York
Reviewed May 27, 2011

LIke most Courtyards - lobby has a very nice vibe to it. Good to meet clients in. This one is located at the LA Boardwalk - that locaiton is great. Enjoyed the stay, will stay again next time through.

• Stayed May 2011, traveled on business
Milwaukee, WI
Reviewed April 7, 2011

Trendy lobby with standard, but nice rooms. Solid 3 star. Fitness room only had cardio.

• Stayed April 2011, traveled solo
Frisco, Texas
Reviewed January 19, 2011

This property is over rated. Location was sort of out of the way. The road in front of the property is a two way service road and the local drivers use it as a freeway. It's hard to get to the hotel off the interstate. The hotel was not classy enough for the price. I should have stuck to the usual Comfort Inn or HI Express. Saved a few dollars. The pay for brunch was terrible.

• Stayed January 2011, traveled as a couple
3 Thank afveteran
SHVSALESCOORDINATOR, Guest Relations Manager at Courtyard Shreveport Airport, responded to this review, March 3, 2011
We are sorry for your disappointment. We have addressed the issues and our goal is to provide an enjoyable stay. We hope you will stay with us again!
Kaiserslautern, Germany
Reviewed August 10, 2010

I would like to personally recognize Tina, Caroline, Danny, Brittany, Teresa, Lavaine, Renie, and Raqel at the Courtyard Marriot Shreveport Airport. During my extended travels I have never met a more friendly and accommodating group of professionals as I did with the staff at this hotel. They were very personable, relaxed, yet maintained the professionalism expected of a hotel bearing the name Marriott. I would like to thank them all and wish them well and if my business brings me to Shreveport again I'll know where to stay. Thank you.

David Avalon

• Stayed August 2010, traveled on business
Thank you for your responsed. We are delighted you enjoyed your stay. Please stay with us again soon!