La Quinta Inn & Suites Shreveport Airport
$84
GardenInn.com
$89
Hampton.com
Eldorado Resort Casino(Shreveport)(Great Value!)
$59
$89
$69
Hotels.com
  • Pool
All reviewswaffle housea pet friendly hotelsmall dogwafflesboiled eggsfirst floorroom was cleanoff the highwaywould stay here againeasy accessthe breakfast areastaff was friendlycontinental breakfastpetsihopmotelwalmart
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 13, 2013

I reserved a room at this location in early afternoon for that evening. I did not arrive until 8:00 pm. The front desk clerk told me, apologetically, that the only non-smoking room remaining was an ADA room. This was ok with me because these rooms tend to have more room to allow for wheelchairs. The room was fine. BUT, the noise was not. The Fitness Center is located directly across the hall from this room. This evening there were many youths staying in the hotel. They were running up and down the hall, talking loudly, banging on doors, and using the Fitness Center for socializing. Finally, around 10:20 pm, I called the front desk to ask that she put an end to the noise which she immediately did (the Fitness Center closed at 10 pm). The mechanical room is next to this room and there was equipment running which made the room quite noisy. In addition, semi's that were parked in the parking lot of the adjacent hotel were running engines and/or compressors and/or generators very early in the morning (before 5 am). I would recommend that if you stay at this hotel, you ask for a room on the other side of the building (choose the side where the Waffle House is located) to see if the noise level is better. I was comp'd for the night's stay but that didn't make up for the terrible night's sleep.

Room Tip: Ask for a room on the side of the building where the Waffle House is located.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled solo
A TripAdvisor Member
San Antonio, Texas, USA
Reviewed April 9, 2013

Te room was very clean as smelled terrific.. The service you recieve from the workers was exceptional. I will always use this specific la quinta when I go home to Shreveport,La. Only minutes from the airport and resteraunts are just across the parking lot

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed April 8, 2013

Clean, comfortable, and priced just right. Beds were comfortable, room was clean (no surprises for me) staff courteous & friendly. Breakfast its not too desirable, but its complimentary. Remodeling is noticeable and well done. I would recommend. Know that the 3 floor is smoking.

• Stayed: April 2013
Reviewed April 4, 2013

We have found La Quinta Inns to be a very good place to place to stay when traveling with two dogs. Check-in was simple and efficient, service with a smile. The light breakfast was a good way to get started on the road without needing another quick stop.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Richard p, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Shreveport Airport, responded to this reviewResponded April 5, 2013

Thank you for staying with us and we value your business. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed April 3, 2013

I had a wonderful experience with the BEST La Quinta I have ever stayed in! Extremely clean, wonderful staff, beautiful spread for breakfast and the most comfortable beds!! Close to the highway but no highway noise (at least in our room that faced the highway)! Would highly recommend you stay here in the future...I know that I will book again when passing through!

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Firefly2U

Thank you for your kind words. We value all of our guests and always want to make sure we exceed your needs. We thank you for staying and hope to see you again soon.