“my oppenion” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Travelodge Shreveport LA

Travelodge Shreveport LA
Travelodge Shreveport LA
Ranked #24 of 36 Hotels in Shreveport

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
Honey grove
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2014

I called and booked what I told them two rooms for two nights, when I got there they only had one booked! The guy working up front acted like he was on drugs,They had also raised the price from the price they gave me on the phone the day before when I got the reservation!!! I would've left but they had my card information and I did not want my card to get billed!!!! I was there with my family and at night I felt very uncomfortable and uneasy even walking outside. The room was clean, but covers were very old. There were hookers outside as soon as the sun went down!! The pool was nice but there were people coming up smoking meth and drinking so I took my kids out of pool and went inside. There were also people that lived in hotel that would just leave their small children at pool alone, I actually had to help a small boy because he was swimming with his brother and the older boy was going under water and couldn't hold him!!! I feel like they should've honored their price they have me day before, but the guy working front desk probably over charged me to pocket money for drugs!!!

• Stayed July 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars
      Location
      Rooms
    • 5 of 5 stars
      Cleanliness
1 Thank Acool27
Travelers also viewed these Shreveport hotels
Quality Inn
Ramada Shreveport Airport
Ramada Shreveport Airport
#28 of 36 in Shreveport
3.0 of 5 stars 219 reviews

Been to Travelodge Shreveport LA? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Travelodge Shreveport LA

Property: Travelodge Shreveport LA
Address: 2134 Greenwood Road, I-20 and Greenwood Road, Shreveport, LA 71103
Location: United States > Louisiana > Shreveport
Ranked #24 of 36 Hotels in Shreveport
Hotel Class:2 star — Travelodge Shreveport LA 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Travelodge Shreveport LA reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.