“Absolutely shocking!”

Ranked #26 of 37 Hotels in Shreveport
Hamilton, Mississippi
“Absolutely shocking!”
Reviewed March 23, 2013

The clerk acted like he was high on something besides life! He told us rooms were 79 per night and that if we took care of him, he would take care of us. The rooms were 59 online so I figure he was trying to pocket money. Very shady establishment! Needless to say, we didn't stay!

• Stayed March 2013
travelodge2011, General Manager at Travelodge Shreveport LA, responded to this review, March 26, 2013
Thank you for your review. We are disappointed that you did not stay with us. We monitor our front desk staff and this particular individual is no longer part of our Travelodge Family. I can assure you this type of conduct is not tolerated.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
Thibodaux, Louisiana
Reviewed March 13, 2013

This was my first time at this hotel and my last as well. Don't expect to ready a nasty review of it but it just wasn't what was represented on the website. First when you drive up to it, you realize you've made it to the hood. The hotel just looks seedy. We arrived late at night and my son went in with me and after I was done checking in and walked out the lobby he said that he didn't understand a single word the person behind the desk said. I barely did myself. We drove around to where the room was and for around 11pm I was surprised to see so much activity in the parking lot. I never really felt safe while there and I'm a concealed weapon carrying permit holder! We got in the room and though it didn't stink, it just didn't smell right. The carpet was stained up really good and I was glad I brought my slippers. I went to bed wondering if my vehicle would be broken into or not. It wasn't. I'm still waiting for my credit card bill to come in to see if anyone skimmed my credit card information. BTW if you read my previous reviews, you'll find I've been more than fair to other hotels where previous guests have slammed them so I'm not a constant complainer.

Room Tip: Room 000000000.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for taking the time too write a review of our Property. We are located in the Hospital District with Willis Knighton and LSU Hospitals just blocks away. Our other neighbours are the City Of Shreveport Water Dept.,Fedex and UPS as well as the Main Post office. We have many contractors who stay with us Sunday through Friday. We also accomodate most of the travelling nurses that work at the Hospitals. The families of patients in these hospitals are also frquent guests.

Travelers are raving about these Shreveport hotels

SEARCY
Reviewed October 22, 2012

I didn't like that my room was on the back of the property and my vehicle was parked between the building and a row of trees. It made me worry a litte about my vehicle, but the room itself was clean and, for the price, it was by far the best deal. Room had a microwave and minifridge, too, so I was able to make my own dinner both nights. That was very convenient.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Travelodge