“Great value for the money.”

Travelodge Shreveport LA
Ranked #26 of 37 Hotels in Shreveport
SEARCY
“Great value for the money.”
Reviewed October 22, 2012

I didn't like that my room was on the back of the property and my vehicle was parked between the building and a row of trees. It made me worry a litte about my vehicle, but the room itself was clean and, for the price, it was by far the best deal. Room had a microwave and minifridge, too, so I was able to make my own dinner both nights. That was very convenient.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Travelodge

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
PAWNEE
Reviewed October 8, 2012

the room still had trash in the room and no towels. the beds were made but I haad to take the trash out myself and ask for clean towel.... But otherwise it was a nice stay.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Travelodge

travelodge2011, General Manager at Travelodge Shreveport LA, responded to this review, October 9, 2012
It is my understanding that you checked in early and were told that the room was not finished. We would not have given you that room if the person checking in had not said that they wanted the room ahead of schedule. I am sorry for the miscommunication but I am happy that the rest of your stay was fine.
DALLAS
Reviewed September 26, 2012

In the room next door, there were two women who fought REALLY loud, off and on, all night long, then intermittently with a man. This was at 3, 4, and 5 o'clock in the morning. Called twice to front desk. Secondly, there was a barking dog in a nearby room that barked all night long. Finally, the pillows on the bed were like sleeping on a paper towel.

I will add, however, that the cleaning lady, and her supervisor, were outstanding and very responsive when we first checked in and had asked for an additional towel and an extra coffee.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Travelodge

I am so sorry that your sleep was interupted. I note however that you did not contact the Front Desk. We would have taken care of those people causing this problem. We don't want our guests disturbed by this kind of behaviour. Again I am sorry your stay was not perfect.

Travelers are raving about these Shreveport hotels

HOUSTON
Reviewed September 25, 2012

Our brother was in the hospital. We had a pleasant trip. The place and room was clean.. The staff throught out the hotel was very courteious. The breakfast was good and out on time.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family

Salisbury
Reviewed September 24, 2012

The staff takes some getting use to because they all treat you like family. I had a very nice stay and anything I ask for, they were right there to help.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business