“Would consider another stay”
Review of Super 8 Shreveport

Super 8 Shreveport
Ranked #33 of 38 Hotels in Shreveport
Reviewed July 9, 2011

After the fiasco at the "other" hotel, we booked this one within 15 minutes. Had no problem checking in or out, room was clean, staff was friendly, and the pool was useable. Cloudy but usable. Would stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled as a couple

Reviewed March 6, 2011

It was the worst experience! Something bit me in my sleep! Cobwebs on the ceiling had to move us as soon as we got there cause outlets didnt work! We had to clean the tub before we used it! There were hairs everywhere even what looked like pubic hairs in our bed and bath! We slept on top of the covers cause their were brown stains on the sheets! Seen roaches I made my complaint a supervisor was suppose to call me back never got back with me so I had to call them to find out the guy didnt even write a report! There suppose to get back with me tomorrow will see? I have lupus so I may even have to go to the doctor cause my immune systems low and i dont heal well and these bites i dont know what they are! And the fridge didnt get are drinks cold and im sure theres more but I do think I do deserve compensation for what we went thru we made reservations there cause they said they were right by tha casino so we could get a shuttle uhh no u cant we had to get a taxi and paid 40dollars for there and back.

• Stayed: April 2010
Reviewed November 21, 2010

Only two things about this hotel that is worth saying. I am a big person, so the bathroom has a big shower and bathtub. And its right off the interstate. The room was ok, except for the dead roach on my pillow. Would have rather stayed at Motel 6, at least there you know what you pay for. This Super 8 is by far the worst hotel I stayed at. they need to bring the price down to$ 30.00. That is about all its worth.

• Stayed: November 2010
Reviewed September 18, 2010

Traveling with our little dog can be a challenge. Staff did not charge for the dog even though they said there would be a $10 charge. We were traveling on I-20 so all we wanted was a nice clean room for a nights rest. Fit the bill nicely.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Traveleronthecheap
Travelers also viewed these Shreveport hotels
Quality Inn
La Quinta Inn & Suites Shreveport Airport
Comfort Suites Shreveport
Comfort Suites Shreveport
#13 of 38 in Shreveport

Been to Super 8 Shreveport? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Super 8 Shreveport

Address: 4911 Monkhouse Dr, Shreveport, LA 71109-6113
Location: United States > Louisiana > Shreveport
Business Center with Internet Access Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Swimming Pool Airport Transportation
Ranked #33 of 38 Hotels in Shreveport
Price Range: $56 - $74 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2 star — Super 8 Shreveport 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Super 8 Shreveport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.