$137
HIExpress.com
$108
$98
Homewood
Eldorado Resort Casino(Shreveport)(Great Value!)
$69
$59
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of $78/night.

$89
$89
$71
  • Pool
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $80/night.

See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed July 25, 2013

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Dsmith318, General Manager at Knights Inn Shreveport, responded to this reviewResponded July 26, 2013

Reviewed July 24, 2013

You get what you pay for at this hotel. I stayed here because it was a good deal that I found on travelocity.com, This was a mistake. Cheap price but nasty. Here are the pros and cons.

Pro:
Cheap
Close to I-20
Free Breakfast (not that great though)
Has a pool

Con:

People that worked there were rude and you could tell they did not want to be there.

Our room was non smoking and it smelt so bad, worse than caca.

The furniture was so outdated and destroyed it made furniture at garage sales look great.

The bathroom was so nasty with mildew and stunk that we didn't even take a shower there.

The carpet had so many stains make sure you keep your shoes or socks on.

Old fat TV, but still worked besides the volume.

Outside was noisy all all hours of the night. There was people everywhere, yelling and partying. People from the "NEIGHBORHOOD" hanging out there at the pool and obviously there was drug traffic going on. We did not feel safe at all. Luckily we didn't here any gun shots. We didn't go to bed until 330 and woke up early to get the hell out of there.

Didn't see any security at all as they claim they have.

Our room had 4 people but they only gave us 2 towels.

Bad Neighborhood.

Floor was caved in/off not level.

Sheets had stains on them.

Holes and big cracks in walls.

We do not recommend this place at all! AVOID at all costs. It is not safe.

Room Tip: rooms in the back are where all the drug deals/pimps/hookers are at.

Hello Jacob G;
I would like to thank you for staying at our property. I sincerely apologize for your experience. We do have an older property that we take pride in the upkeep and maintenance. As we constantly go through everyday improvements, we utilize feedback such as yours to to highlight the different areas. For the safety of our guest and staff, we do have security on the property that make daily rounds to control the traffic and noise that may occur.

Again, I would like to thank you for providing your feedback and will address your complaints accordingly.

Reviewed July 24, 2013

I woke up in the middle of the night to bed bugs. I had to pack my things and go to the front desk immediately. The only thing they offered to do was refund my money which would take a few days and I would be left with nowhere to stay on a Holiday weekend. To make a long story short I contacted the Assistant Manager via email,but received a call back days later from the hotel Manager who basically told me that "bed bugs" are normal and common in most motels. They were not concerned that we were traumatized by the whole event. We had to get rid of our belongings for fear of bringing the bed bugs home, not to mention the fear of getting in to beds for a couple of weeks. This issue has still not been resolved................

Room Tip: Lower lever rooms have been remodled so the bed bugs and other pest have probably been removed
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple

Hello C H;

I want to again thank you for staying at our property as well as apologize for the inconveinence. Although your isjsues witth the bed bugs was unforeseen and anyone didn't get injured, we're sorry that we couldn't get you another room due to being sold out. However, we had no choice but to refund your money and have you moved to another hotel for your safety. We don't normally have issues with bed bugs, but however we do keep in mind that they can be common for any place of business not just to include the hotel industry. As a result, we have tactics in place to address those issues when brought to our attention. The issue was resolved the next day of your complaint as I made you aware of. In any normal instance, we would be happy to further review your concerns.

We do apologize for any inconvenience that this has caused you.

Reviewed July 21, 2013

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Reviewed July 21, 2013

We also had 4 people in our room and only had 2 towels. When I went to the front desk to get more towels, they only had one. I took it back up to the room, and while we were gone that day, housekeeping took that towel along with the other two that we used, and left only 2 again. On the second day of our stay, our toilet stopped working, so I called the front desk at 10:00 in the morning. That night at 6:00 when we got back, I had to go to the office and tell them again because it still was not fixed. My mom was there the whole day, and they did not come fix it all day. The property smelled of urine, there was a dead cockroach in our room, and the rooms were not cleaned to my satisfaction. This was our first trip to Shreveport, and will be the last time we stay at this property. We checked out a day early and went home because we did not want to spend anymore time there.

Room Tip: Don't go here!!!

Hello Robin W;
I would like to thank you for staying at our property. We do apologize for the inconveniences that you incurred. The standard for the guest rooms are three sets of wash and bath and I apologize that the requirement wasn't met. However, extra towels should be available upon the guest request. I will definitely look to assure that we're maintaining the standards and are accommodating the guest accordingly. It is very untypical for our staff not to be reactive with addressing guest complaints such as your toilet situation. That is unacceptable and I will followup to assure we're during whats required to meet standards.

Although the roach issue is unforeseen and hasn't been reported as a problem, I will still contact our pest control guy to come do another spray of the rooms.

Again, I apologize for any inconveniences that this has caused you. We hope that you can give us another and this amends your perception.