“Run down”

Days Inn Shreveport
Ranked #35 of 37 Hotels in Shreveport

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (31)
Wylie, Texas
Reviewed May 28, 2013

I've stayed at various Days Inns in several cities over the years and expected more. I did get
good rates through Expedia so I really can't complain too much. My friend and I were going to
the casinos in Shreveport/Bossier City, LA and he had said that he and his wife had stayed there
before, but some years earlier. The hotel is located close to the airport, about 15 minutes to the
closest casino, and right off the interstate, but the hotel needs major renovation. The room was
clean, but needed work, and the furniture looked like something from a garage sale. The bed
wasn't too bad, they have free breakfast, and the hotel staff was very nice. Would I stay there
again? No, but I also didn't like staying on the Shreveport side of the river. I thought I'd try
staying on the Shreveport side this one time, but I didn't care for it. To go casino hopping
(which is why we went), it seems much easier to get around staying in Bossier City. There
were positives like I said, but just don't expect too much!

Room Tip: Not too bad if you're only spending the night and not expecting too much. It has a pool, but I...
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends
3 Thank Bigbill69
Tammy B, Trip Advisor Champion at Days Inn Shreveport, responded to this review, May 30, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to share your comments on your recent stay. Guest feedbook is critical to our ability to improve so we take it seriously. Thank you for your business and your comments.