$93
$98
Hilton.com
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Eldorado Resort Casino(Shreveport)(Great Value!)
$169
Official Site
$80
SleepInn
$96
$99
$89
  • Pool
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed February 23, 2008

I stayed one horrible night! The door had a large crack at the bottom,the bath tub was filty,the room was cold, the heater didn'work and worst of all the dooor lock was broken! For the price I paid, I should have stayed at motel 6.

Stayed: February 2008
Reviewed September 5, 2007

I was going to Shreveport to help my mom celebrate her birthday. I was told check in time was 3:00 pm and check out time was 11:00 am. Upon getting there, I was greatful the manager and staff worked hard to find us a room and the best part it was on the first floor. When I got the room, I was trying to ready for my mother's birthday celebration. In the midst of me taking my shower, the water turned off. I had to wait an average of 20 minutes to before I could get some water to do anything with. After the water came on there was knock at the door. The maintainence man came and said he had to change the floor mat in the tub. That was an additional 20-25 minutes. The water drain was rusted. The gentleman had to replace that as well. The celebration for my mother was to be a surprise, we almost missed out. She showed up the same time I did and I had to pretend to just be there for just to say hi. On this particular weekend, this hotel had three rooms from my family there. The following morning, we decided to partake in the continental breakfast. I went with my kids so there would not be any reason for the staff to question any of my kids about anything. Keep in mind, we had to other rooms with family there and me and my kids were the only ones to get up and go to the breakfast. I sent my sons back to get something for other family members and one of the staff members questioned them about how many people were in the room. I did call her back and say if there were any questions about the number of people, the only question which should have been asked was what room are you all in. Questioning a child about something did not make sense to me mainly because they cannot pay for the room. Also, they were doing renovations on the hotel. I feel if the hotel was not ready for customers, the reservations should have been blocked out. We had to park on the front side of the building and walk around to back, total pain. Would I refer this hotel to someone else, no.

Stayed: September 2007
4  Thank MsJoyceMarie
Reviewed July 24, 2007

Bad....
The room was filthy. The hotel is run down. There was a half inch crack at the base of the door to our room. Probably due to foundation problems. You could visibly see sags in the building.

Good...
We chose it based on price. It wasn't worth it.

• Stayed: July 2007, traveled with family
3  Thank Little_Traveler_TX
Reviewed July 7, 2007

It is amazing the conditions you will subject yourself to after driving 10 hours and needing somewhere to sleep. Days Inn was right off the highway and low-priced ($54/night). After vying for the clerk's attention (she was busy sitting in her boyfriend's lap and groping him, so it took a minute to get her attention) we were rudely checked in and given an incorrect key. Once in the room, there was hair on the counter, in the sink, on the toilet seat, and in the bathtub. The room had a moldy odor and there was something sticky on the floor near the sink. Not being incredibly certain the room had even been cleaned, we decided it would be best to touch as little as possible and bring in our own pillows and sleeping bags to use on top of the mattresses. Even with this precaution, my companion and I were both itching through the night. Now we are hoping we weren't exposing ourselves to bedbugs. The experience was disgusting and horrible. I would acknowledge that the poor conditions may be due to the low price of the hotel, but I have stayed in many pristine hotels for under $60 a night (See Prince Conti New Orleans).

• Stayed: July 2007, traveled as a couple
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
8  Thank Kate9883
Reviewed March 14, 2007

I stayed here on March 8th 2007 while my Dad was in the hospital. I could not believe this hotel. This place needs some immediate attention! Maybe they should think about leveling it and starting over. First the room smelled musty. Mold was growing on the base boards. Water was leaking from inside the wall. The door lock did not work only the dead bolt! The continental breakfast was pathetic. If all the DAYS INNs look like this one, I'll never stay in another one. The moral of this story is STAY AWAY!

• Stayed: March 2007, traveled solo
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
11  Thank i2travel