$88
$108
$98
$89
Hampton.com
Eldorado Resort Casino(Shreveport)(Great Value!)
$69
$59
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of $76/night.

$98
$89
$71
  • Pool
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $79/night.

See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed June 5, 2011

This place was terrible. When I initially checked in, I found a leak in the ceiling that dripped directly into a light fixture. The staff were kind enough to find a different room, but that room's air conditioner was broken. They put me in yet another room, and that one was in decent working order. However, the door didn't seal properly, the floor had a slant, and I'm pretty sure there were fleas and/or bedbugs. The refrigerator and microwave worked, but I was scared to try the coffee maker. This is the kind of cheap, dirty motel you see on cop shows on TV. It really does exist, and it's not pretty.

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank bbcorno
SHV36, General Manager at Knights Inn Shreveport, responded to this reviewResponded June 18, 2011

As the General Manager, I encourage any guest staying at the hotel to plase contact me with any comment or concern you have before leaving the hotel. My staff has my cell phone on speed dial and my email in dbigham@hospitalityma.com. I promise to attempt to correct any deficiency while you are still registered at the hotel. If we can not you and I will decide on what can be done to "make it right."
My goal is to meet and exceed your expectations while you are staying with us so you feel welcome and know we are there to serve your lodging needs. I hope your first stay will be one of many when you visit the Shreveport area.
Please contact me so I can pull the records of your stay and we can make this experience one worth remembering in a good way. Thank you.
-Dave Bigham, GM.

Reviewed June 2, 2011

It's a old hotel out by the airport,but the folks there really know how to smile. Even with the small problems I had, they fixed it and made me happy for my stay. Great value for the rate.

• Stayed: May 2011
Reviewed May 9, 2011

the rooms are dirty the sheets are not clean .... I had teens at my door an widow trying to get it cause they gave them a key at 4am they woke my 2 year old up an scared her .... the TV don't work its black an white... Its in a bad location even know it off i20 ... The hotel foundations is not good . we dint get in pool but the looks of it i would not even think about it .. just never stay here unless ya want all this

Room Tip: all was read reviews on stuff !!!!!!
  • Stayed: May 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed April 13, 2011

The room was on the third floor and for people with disabilities made for an unpleasant climb to get to the room. The room had flying black water bugs alive and dead on the carpet, bed, bathroom and sink. The blanket had an odor and the aircondition made the room extremely humid. They rent to any one and the gang bangers came out at night to smoke weed and hold loud conversations. It appeared to have a resident guest who had a couple of near misses with my vehicle when he backed his truck into a parking spot. I didn't know until the day I checked out that they offered breakfast. The staff who checked me in was not helpful and didn't explain anything they had to offer; barely friendly. I will never stay there again.

Room Tip: To get the best room, go somewhere else.
  • Stayed: April 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 28, 2011

THE room had a bad odor, I had to go buy some disfection spray and spray the room down very well. I left to go get something to eat and there was no where to park; when I got back, a big construction truck with a trailer took up about six parking spaces. I will not stay there again. Days Inn is not Days Inn anymore.

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled as a couple