Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Shreveport West
$139
$98
  • Pool
$98
Eldorado Resort Casino(Shreveport)(Great Value!)
Official Site
$80
$92
La Quinta
$85
$86
  • Pool
All reviewshi expressextra pointscouple milesclose to the airportonly stayed one nightroom was cleanhotel is locatedhot breakfastnice stayhieinterstatenoisepillowstruckclerk
Reviewed June 30, 2013

We stayed here overnight on our way home and was very impressed with cleanliness, appearance, service, and price!!!! It was much nicer than others we've stayed in and very comfortable. We would definitely recommend it to anyone and would stay there again.

• Stayed: June 2013
INKI S, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Shreveport West, responded to this reviewResponded July 8, 2013

OH How nice. We were pleased to have you as our guest and wish your stay could have been longer. Thank you for your kind words and come back to visit soon!

Reviewed May 4, 2013

This is my dads hotel and I'm giving it a honesty review! When ever we have to we stay there and it has always been great the staff is nice and my dad does everything to keep them on there toes. It comes with a free breakfast and I highly recommend it of you need a short stay by the airport it is perfect stay!

• Stayed: June 2012
INKI S, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Shreveport West, responded to this reviewResponded May 8, 2013

WOW!!! What a great review. Thank you for your kind words. We are all excited that our guest are bringing their familys or informing their families about our GREAT Hotel and you choose to stay with us. We appreciate the kind review and thank you for taking time to post. We feel special that your dad always chooses to stay with us, he is a great guest and a good friend to the Holiday Inn Express- West Shreveport. Have a superfantastic day!

Reviewed March 23, 2013

I am sometimes reluctant to right a review when I have a short stay, but on the other hand many travelers are looking for a good, clean comfortable "stop over".

Holiday Inn Express West in Shreveport fits that bill. I had been traveling all day, was dead tired and stayed the night here leaving before dawn the next day.

Check in was a breeze even though it was late at night. Parking lot was well lit, and the property itself looked clean and well maintained. My room was very clean and comfortable. The bed was nice and comfortable. The bathroom was spotless and well supplied.

Even though it is right next to the airport and right next to Interstate 10, it was quiet and comfortable.

I would come back again if I am in the area.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled solo
INKI S, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Shreveport West, responded to this reviewResponded March 25, 2013

We understand how much time it takes to give reviews however we can not tell you how important it is that you take time to give compliments. HI Express West has a fantastic staff that make sure our property is clean and welcoming for all of our guest. Thank you for your nice words and we hope when you are in Shreveport again you will stop and stay with us. You are a valued guest and we appreciate you taking time to give us feed back. We wish you a very safe trip.

Reviewed March 13, 2013

We recently stayed at this hotel. It was very clean and the rooms were big and the price was cheap. I am a very clean person and sometimes it's hard meeting my standards, even some resorts are not good enough for my standards, but this place was really clean. We had a jacuzzi in our room and it was only $119 bucks. What I liked best about the hotel was the customer service. The manager actually was walking around in the lobby and making sure the guest were good. I would like to thank Ian and Inki for making sure that everything was in order for us.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank amy s
INKI S, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Shreveport West, responded to this reviewResponded March 19, 2013

We are so happy that you were Happy with your stay with us. We strive to make sure the hotel is guest ready everyday and appreciate your great comments on the cleanliness of our hotel. We know that you are on a long trip and wish you all the best with your relocation. Thank you for choosing the HIExpress- West Shreveport for your 2 day stay in our great city. Come back soon!

Reviewed March 11, 2013

Last night my wife and I spent our first night at the Holiday Inn Express Hotel and Suites located at 5420 Interstate Drive, Shreveport, LA. We got in sort of late, but were quickly greeted and taken care of. First off, I had my wife check the cleanliness of the room and it passed her rigid inspection.
After that it was time to go find something to eat (we'd been on the road since the wee hours) and as luck would have it, we found an IHoP within a couple miles, got a quick belly full and returned to the hotel. We slept well in spite of being very close to I20 and woke up rested and refreshed. The shower was great (super hot water)! After getting cleaned up, we went down for breakfast just in time for a fresh plate of scrambled eggs. All in all, everything was super! We'd like to compliment the management and more importantly the staff for a very impressive first stay at HI Express. We have several more to check out on our trip, so there will be more reviews from various locations. Let's just hope they all fare as well or perhaps better than the HI Shreveport West!

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Mac32931
INKI S, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Shreveport West, responded to this reviewResponded March 13, 2013

Better than the HIE West Shreveport....NEVER. We really appreciate you taking time to tell the social world of your experience at our property. So happy that you passed us in your inspection of cleanliness of the hotel. ALL IHG brands have Strict Standards and I hope you find all the HIExpresses during your travels up to Standards for the brand. We hope you and your wife make a return trip to our fair city and you choose us for your lodging.Only 2 miles away are a large selection of places to shop and eat and we are glad you choose to stay on the west side of Shreveport and enjoy the hospitality. Have a great trip and we will see you soon. THANK YOU AGAIN!