Siegel Suites Shreveport
$109
$98
Homewood
$85
Sleep Inn & Suites I-20(Shreveport)(Great Value!)
$80
$89
$86
  • Pool
Eldorado Resort Casino(Shreveport)(Great Value!)
$84
Official Site
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed June 19, 2013

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites
Angela T, Manager at Siegel Suites Shreveport, responded to this reviewResponded June 20, 2013

Reviewed June 4, 2013

I reserved a room specifically with a balcony a week ahead of my arrival date. Check-in was fairly easy after the front desk clerk caught a commercial in a the television show he was watching. Entering our room I discovered it was a room with a mock patio and the sliding door to the patio would not open. Returned to the front desk and was moved to the room next door after expressing my specific confirmed reservation for a balcony. Second room was again a mock patio, no balcony. The sliding door would open, if my guest would push from the outside as I pushed from the inside. Being as I was in town for my first post-op check-up after neck surgery this was extremely troubling. The bathroom was in horrible shape. Filth on the walls, the shower parts were hanging, the lights in the entire room flickered, furniture that was in the original room was missing from the second room, the heat light in the bathroom was in poor condition and looked extremely dangerous. The pool had a broken lamp hanging in the pool and another patron discovered broken glass on the pool bottom.The hot tub was inoperable and filled with algae, the kiddie pool was filled with at one time I assume was sand. Every month I travel to this area for a doctor's appointment. NEVER have I had the urge to speak so poorly of an establishment. I did not expect the Ritz being as the room was $80 but I did expect better than this. I notified the manager at check-out of all the issues and she wrote her cell number on the back of a business card and said to "call her next time I'm in town." Stay across the street, down the road, at a friends but do NOT stay here!

2  Thank Crystal S
Reviewed May 27, 2013

Reviewed May 22, 2013

We stayed at the Baymont in Shreveport on a road trip to Florida. The worst thing I could say about this hotel is the entrance is difficult to find. There were free cookies in the lobby and the breakfast was a nice mixture of hot and cold with real dishes! We even used the fitness room. It seems that this hotel is used for a lot of road construction workers but they were very quiet and nice. It is very convenient to the freeway with restaurants nearby. I would stay here again.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family