“Yum! Yum! Yum!”

Rollin' In The Dough
Ranked #17 of 518 Restaurants in Shreveport
Reviewed June 10, 2013

So glad we took Trip Advisor's advice and visited Ferrier's Rollin in the Dough in Shreveport when we were there this weekend. Probably our favorite place we ate when we were there.

Very clean, organized and spacious - the staff was super friendly, although it seemed like everyone we came across in Shreveport was pretty friendly - just like back home in Oklahoma:) There was a bit of a wait for our food, but the upside is they gave us a free dessert - (offered, not asked for) just because we had to wait.

I got the burger and it was delish. The waffle fries were good too - not overly seasoned and nice & crispy just like I like 'em. My husband got a 1/2 shrimp 1/2 oyster Po' Boy and loved it. Now - for the dessert. We got casino cakes - loved em! Wish they'd give me the recipe!

Was a great experience - would DEFINITELY go back there when visiting Shreveport again or even just driving through. When they say 'the buns make the difference' they're right!

Reviewed May 30, 2013

I go back to Rollin' In The Dough, over and over and over again. This place is great. We love the atmosphere, the people that work there, and the pot roast. I have nothing bad to say about this place. It is great!

1  Thank NatalieZw
Reviewed May 4, 2013

We chose to eat here because of the #1 rating in TripAdvisor. My husband ordered the chicken sausage gumbo which was excellent. It went down hill from there. I had a chicken salad on the special roll. The sandwich was so big and the salad was ordinary . It would have fed two people. It came with chips which were also ordinary. My husband also ordered a cat fish platter. Deep fried food is not something either of us like so this was a mistake on our part.

I regret that I did not realize that I could have gotten 1/2 a sandwich and the gumbo. That would have been a better choice for me. I am now wiser and would be willing to try this restaurant again after my steep learning curve.

We did see lots of large groups eating here so, of course, it is popular restaurant. I would have been happier with many more vegetable choices in addition to the special gumbo.

Reviewed April 3, 2013 via mobile

It was a 20 minute wait for our burgers and it was worth it. The bun was flaky like a croissant and the chili cheese burger was mighty tasty. We will definitely be back.

1  Thank Kfont
Reviewed March 22, 2013

This is a combination burger joint and bakery. The food is outstanding and is family run. The hamburger buns are made in the restaurant and they a wide variety of excellent dishes. Not open on Monday's and limited days in the evening, but definitely a must.

1  Thank sprint213