“Good location...”
Review of Hilton Shreveport

Hilton Shreveport
Ranked #1 of 37 Hotels in Shreveport
Reviewed June 21, 2014

We stayed here for one night. The room was clean and comfortable. Within walking distance to a couple casinos and they have a complimentary shuttle van that is convenient. Close to the boardwalk & numerous casinos.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
There are newer reviews for Hilton Shreveport

Reviewed June 18, 2014

As a Diamond VIP HHonors member, this hotel is marginal compared to other Hiltons I have stayed. It is owned by the city of Shreveport and you can also tell that by the attitude of some of the staff. The most helpful of all the staff are the shuttle drivers, they are happy to run you to a casino or to the River Center and are great about coming to pick you up when called.

Room Tip: Always get a room on the East side. Rooms on the West side have a stunning view of one wall of the...
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed June 18, 2014 via mobile

This hotel was a nice downtown property. You could get anywhere within minutes. We stayed over Easter weekend while in town to visit family. The staff was so welcoming. We used points for Hilton Honors and got upgraded to a suite. This was perfect for our family of 4! The rooftop pool is nice. We also utilized the fitness center and found it well equipped. We won't stay anywhere else in Shreveport.

• Stayed: April 2014
Reviewed June 12, 2014

In Shreveport for a family wedding who had a block of rooms at the Hilton. I used my Hilton Honors Club to request upgrades. I loved ending up in a Junior Suite! The rooms were fabulous, with 1 1/2 baths! Wish we had the time to try out the jacuzzi tub.The living area had plenty of room for family to visit. The valet service was spot on and not too costly! Never had to wait for our car. My 20-something daughters did have an issue the second night, they couldn't access their room. Finally were told their door lock needed a battery after being accused of putting their room key near their phone. Unfortunately they had to sit in the hallway for over 20 minutes, very late at night. If not for this, my rating would be a 5. The bar was very busy both nights but apparently the wait staff leaves at 11pm, so my husband was our server every night. The bartenders did their best, Front desk staff was very friendly and efficient. Bellman/valets know customer service. We used the shuttle service to go over to the Louisiana Boardwalk. Drivers were great! Buffet Brunch in the restaurant on Sunday was very typical. Servers were friendly and efficient as members of our extended family kept arriving. I would stay there again.

Room Tip: Higher the better for a view of the casinos at night.
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed June 9, 2014

There on business and had to stay until Sunday. Staff made me feel at home and the service was great at the bar and restaurant. I'd stay there again. Review must be 200 characters but I said it in less. Give me a break trip advisor.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Reviewed June 9, 2014

The Shreveport Hilton had really big rooms, comfortable beds and furniture, great location near river front casinos and entertainment and lots of things to do on site. The staff was friendly and the service was great. You will really enjoy your stay.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Reviewed June 5, 2014

I've been in many places on God's great Earth. I do not recall being around a staff that is so professional, courteous, and just plain welcoming. Shreveport is not my favorite city, but work brought me here this week. Every single employee I met was beyond welcoming. It's hard to explain but these people should be cloned to represent Hilton everywhere. The Waldorf hotels can learn from the sincere warmth expressed by this staff. Congratulations to you all - incredible.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Shreveport
The Remington Suite Hotel and Spa Shreveport
Horseshoe Bossier City
#5 of 35 in Bossier City
Hampton Inn & Suites Shreveport-South
Hampton Inn Shreveport Airport

Been to Hilton Shreveport? Share your experiences!