Hilton Shreveport
$80
$89
$86
  • Pool
Eldorado Resort Casino(Shreveport)(Great Value!)
$84
Official Site
1,142 results
All reviewsconvention centerrooftop poolfront deskfree shuttleshuttle servicediamond memberself parkingvalet staffrestaurant staffnice hotelroom servicetop floorriver viewthe entire staffbusiness tripcasino hotelsred river
Reviewed August 26, 2013

I was very impressed with the entire staff during our week end stay. Everyone was very friendly and accommodating. The restaurant staff and food were excellent. I would definitely stay at this Hilton again.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
hiltonshreveport, General Manager at Hilton Shreveport, responded to this reviewResponded September 18, 2013

Thank you for sharing your recent experience while staying with us at the Hiltlon Shreveport. It is only through valued guests such as yourself taking the time to let us know how we did that we can learn, grow and improve. Thank yo ufor choosing Hilton.

Reviewed August 23, 2013

We drove 13 hours and arrived at hotel at 3:30 and were informed that our rooms were not clean. Tired and irritated, we had to sit in the bar for an hour before our rooms were ready. The desk staff acted like they didn't really care, and offered us no compensation. Some of the front desk (ladies mostly) were almost rude and acted like we were just a bother. The only thing that kept us from being more upset was the extreme helpfulness of the guys out front. The valet/bell guys were superb and the front desk could take some lessons from them. When we got to our room there was hair in the tub and the cleaning people had to come back and clean it again. Internet kept knocking me off and I had to go through the long sign in process multiple times to be able to work on the internet. There were 2 bottles of water in the room that would have been great to drink, since the sink water stunk, but there was a charge of $3.00 per bottle! ridiculous!!!! The restaurant had small, highly overpriced menu and very slow service...we ended up taking the shuttle to go find better, more affordable food. We were told that parking would be $5.00 per car per day(I had 3 vehicles there on business), and 2 days later they tried to charge me $10.00 per car per day....until I raised cane about it! I will never stay here again and I will not recommend this hotel. I thought Hilton would be a better experience!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Thank you very much for sharing your experience with me after your stay here at the Hilton Shreveport. It goes without saying that i am deeply regretful of the numerous shortcomings in our service levels you were forced to encounter. While our goal is at a minimum, to meet your expectations, we clearly came nowhere close to that. I would be greatful if you would afford us the opportunity to speak off-line ? My email is "mike.green@hilton.com"...i am very interested in not only learning more and being able to address specifics with specific team members but further apologize in person and see how i might be able to secure another opportunity with your staying with us ?
Thank you again for taking your time to make me aware and i do hope to speak with you soon.

Reviewed August 15, 2013

Checked in to this great motel on Monday. Everyone was super. The room was great. Had a Hilton rewards card and got internet in room. A few dollars more had Vale parking. Was really impressed and loved being catered to.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience while staying with us in Shreveport ! We were all very excited about hosting FLW again and hope to have your group of very kind, professionals back with us in two years. We appreciate your feedback and hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed August 14, 2013

We had a wonderful experience from the moment we walked into the hotel. The shuttle service personnel are outstanding! Front desk friendly - breakfast on Sunday had exceptional service and again, friendly and helpful. I recommend this hotel to everyone!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Thank you for your kind comments and the feedback in general regarding your stay with us in Shreveport. I have shared your comments with the appropriate managers. It is always comforting to hear when we meet or exceed our guests expectations. We appreciate your choosing to stay with us and hope we see you again soon.

Reviewed August 14, 2013

I was here for 3 nights for business. The second day I never received my wake up call. I had also filled out my breakfast order and placed it on my door at around 10pm the night before. I was all prepared for my breakfast and after waiting 15 minutes I realized I should check my door. My breakfast order was still hanging on the door. No wake up call and no breakfast, not a great way to start a day. I went to the front desk and expressed my concern and asked for the girl to have a manager contact me. No one ever contacted me.
I asked the valet to get my car while I went upstairs to get something and there were no cars waiting. When I returned my car was not there and the guy who took my ticket asked if I needed anything (like I wasn't just there 10 minutes ago). After explaining the situation he finally found my keys and went to get my car. It took 30 minutes to get my car and there was no cars there at the time.

The hotel is clean and the staff are usually very pleasant.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business

THank you for taking the time to share your experience while staying with us in Shreveport. While we strive daily to meet or exceed our guest expectations, clearly we fell well short of that goal during your stay. It is only through feedback such as yours that we can address and rectify so that upon your return to stay with us we show the improvement you have come to expect from this hotel and from Hiltlon. I am sorry we caused these inconvenieces and frustrations and hope you will afford us another opportunity to show that we do know how to treat a guest of ours.
THank you again and i hope you will look me up your next stay with us so that i may properly introduce myself.