“fantastic”
Review of Hilton Shreveport

Hilton Shreveport
Ranked #1 of 38 Hotels in Shreveport
Reviewed February 20, 2013

I stay here on my business trips to Shreveport, it is one of my favorite Hilton properties. Very nice new hotel, great rooms. Best part is the parking garage across the street that you are only charged $6 a night to park in, it has a sky bridge across to hotel, very safe and easy. As a diamond member I almost always get upgraded to executive suite, which is an awesome room. No Hilton honors lounge is the only disappointment Fitness facility is the best I've seen in a Hilton, pool, indoor hot tub, they have it all. Also, the breakfast, free to Diamond members in the morning is incredible, hot breakfast with everything and its all great! Dinner menu is very reasonable if you wish to eat at hotel. Great Hilton property, its the only place to stay in Norther LA in my opinion.

Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
hiltonshreveport, General Manager at Hilton Shreveport, responded to this reviewResponded February 25, 2013

We sincerely appreciate the positive feedback and continuously strive to satisfy our guests and their requests. Thank you for taking the time to share you experience with us and we look forward to seeing you again soon. We are working presently on the installation of a executive floor, HHonors lounge. Due to space limitations available in the hotel as we are newly built (6 years old), we are working on a way to make this happen. Thank you again.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,085)

Reviewed February 13, 2013

If you need a nice hotel and are willing to pay a little more this one has never disappointed me. Close enough to cool places like the blind tiger and the outlet mall and casino yet just far enough away. Nice big bar downstairs with room to finish your email on your laptop.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business

Reviewed February 8, 2013

Another great Hilton with that awesome old fashioned customer care. These folks really go out of their way to take care of you. No request is denied. I enjoyed the restaurant also. Very good breakfast with a touch of class

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business

Reviewed February 3, 2013

I stay here 8-10 times per year on business. Always clean and efficient. Only comment is the cell phone reception in the rooms on the 4th floor is a bit spotty. If you need your cell phone ( who doesn't) request a room on the upper floors.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed January 31, 2013

1 night in town travelling from Dallas to Memphis via Little Rock. The room was clean, spacious, and extremely comfortable. I did not get a chance to use any of the great amenities such as the pool, hot tub, or Gym. However I am looking forward to my next stay in the city and hopefully it will be for more than 1 night. But if I only have 1 night, this hotel is my choice to stay.

Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed January 28, 2013

1 Night in town for work, upgraded to top floor king suite. Overall condition of hotel was great, clean and very comfortable. Gym on top floor is a nice touch, it overlooks the city and has plenty to work with. Pool and indoor hot tub up there as well but didn't use. Had dinner downstairs and food and service was excellent!

Room itself was very comfortable and slept well. They really did go above and beyond to make stay perfect. I would stay again when visiting the area.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed January 26, 2013

We arrived late on a Friday nite,I had made reservations on line and put in the wrong dates I was greeted with a "No problem I can take care of you Sir" I was checked in in a flash give my meal options and was asked was their anything else I needed. My wife had injured her self on the trip and I was able to secure a wheelchair for upon her our return from dinner.I was greatful for the attntion to servuce A++++++ for this staff!!!!!

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Shreveport
The Remington Suite Hotel and Spa Shreveport
Horseshoe Bossier City
Horseshoe Bossier City
#4 of 35 in Bossier City
Hampton Inn Shreveport Airport

Been to Hilton Shreveport? Share your experiences!