“Great quick serve.”

Shane's Acadiana Crawfish & Catering
Ranked #240 of 510 Restaurants in Shreveport
Cuisines: Cajun & Creole, Seafood
Reviewed April 21, 2012

A very large sandwhich counter set-up where you take a number to your table and runners bring your food. Food, quick serve and seating was excellent, but the menu is way to large for counter style ordering unless you already know what you want. Well worth the visit and I highly recommend them for catering, but crab a menu the day before so you won't hold up the line like I did.

There are newer reviews for Shane's Acadiana Crawfish & Catering

Reviewed February 26, 2012

I had 6 family members from out of state that aren't used to eating good Cajun food in town, so I took them to Shane's. They all loved it so much that 2 nights later they wanted to go again. They ordered everything from crawfish etouffee, gumbo, fried catfish, fried shrimp, boiled crawfish, boiled shrimp, fried alligator and pistolettes. I thought the food was awesome as always but my family was super impressed. They thought the flavor and taste of everything was wonderful and they went on and on about it.

I think the thing that peaked their curiosity the most was the crawfish, shrimp and crab pistolettes. If you go, definitely buy one as an appetizer or an add-on to your meal. I had the boiled crawfish one night and the taste was really good. They weren't overly spicy, which I would have liked, but that's ok because I understand not everyone wants them so spicy. The 2nd night had shared 2 pistolettes with my wife and I had the fired alligator which was great as usual.

If you like good Cajun food, Shane's is a must.

Reviewed February 20, 2012

The title says it all. We ordered 5 pounds of craws, they came in a huge baking pan with anohter for the waste. The corn and potatoes were extra but we dunked them into the sauce ant they were good to go.

Reviewed January 26, 2012

$10.87 for worse Oyster Po Boy in town, crinkle fries, cheapest of paper napkin.
Ambience & decor, comfort of chairs , , , all a D.
Server polite & helpful.
SHOULD SPEND LESS ON ADVERTISING & MORE ON WHAT THEY SERVE.
Jan 25th, Wednesday eve.

Reviewed November 4, 2011

Everything we've ever eaten at Shanes has been great. Without a doubt our number one favorite thing is the pistolettes. These are excellent! If you are unfamiliar, a pistolette is a French roll they take them and stuff them with either crab, shrimp, crawfish or alligator and then fry them. Oh WOW they are great!!

I say definitely give Shane's a try if you have a chance. It is very informal, so don't expect fancy. But I'd don't think you will be dissapointed.